Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] xperia mini pro sk17i won't turn on

Tip us?
 
mike chandra
Old
#1  
mike chandra's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: solo
Default [Q] xperia mini pro sk17i won't turn on

My friend's mini pro won't turn on at all.
When it charge just show red led blinking also when connected to pc.
Can't go in to flashmode or fastboot.
Just red led keep blinking every few second.

Trying to charge in 4 hours and nothing change.
Anybody can help me to solve this?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
 
kks111
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 77
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike chandra View Post
My friend's mini pro won't turn on at all.
When it charge just show red led blinking also when connected to pc.
Can't go in to flashmode or fastboot.
Just red led keep blinking every few second.

Trying to charge in 4 hours and nothing change.
Anybody can help me to solve this?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
i can fix it contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com
The Following User Says Thank You to kks111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mike chandra
Old
#3  
mike chandra's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: solo
Anybody have an idea?
It still stuck in the red led

I did flashtool method ,finished and bootloader unlocked but nothing change.
It's dead?

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
 
Pixelado
Old
#4  
Pixelado's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 258
Join Date: Jan 2012
Have you tried replacing the battery? It could be dead by now.
CyanogenMod-loving Xperia Mini Pro user.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixelado For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vassilis91
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 30
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Thessaloniki
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2750363
The Following User Says Thank You to vassilis91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mike chandra
Old
#6  
mike chandra's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: solo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelado View Post
Have you tried replacing the battery? It could be dead by now.
Yes I try to replacing battery

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
 
mike chandra
Old
#7  
mike chandra's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: solo
What do you mean about octapus and wotan?
Is that a tools that I can use to unbricked?

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
 
Pixelado
Old
#8  
Pixelado's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 258
Join Date: Jan 2012
as far as i know, those are paid-for online services used to flash low-level stuff on supported phones/platforms. Too bad buddy, seems like your only way out of this will cost a few bucks.

looks like you managed to damage the TA partition.
CyanogenMod-loving Xperia Mini Pro user.
 
vassilis91
Old
(Last edited by vassilis91; 26th May 2014 at 09:18 PM.)
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 30
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Thessaloniki
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike chandra View Post
What do you mean about octapus and wotan?
Is that a tools that I can use to unbricked?

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
No! Don't use them! You have damaged TA. You should find someone to fix it with setool! @kks111 can fix it.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes