ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] stock kdz firmawares

OP Boris31

26th May 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #1  
Boris31's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Where can i download latest stock kdz firmware for d802 europe open 16gb version?
And is there any site for that like sammobile like samsung has?
26th May 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #2  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
2,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris31

Where can i download latest stock kdz firmware for d802 europe open 16gb version?
And is there any site for that like sammobile like samsung has?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2687260

Choose any OPEN european version of 20d - they're all the same.
26th May 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #3  
Boris31's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2687260

Choose any OPEN european version of 20d - they're all the same.

thanks for the fast replay but http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b...p?esn=IMEI(yes i know here i type my imei) does not work, like site is down :/
26th May 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #4  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
2,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris31

thanks for the fast replay but http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b...p?esn=IMEI(yes i know here i type my imei) does not work, like site is down :/

Just download one from the post I gave you.

The LG site has been down for weeks. Not that it matters.
26th May 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #5  
Boris31's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Just download one from the post I gave you.

The LG site has been down for weeks. Not that it matters.

Am i retarded or this really does not work?
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downlo...D80220D_00.kdz it says the web page is not availible i tried several links but same issue
Edit: yeah my computer is retarded dont know why it blocks lg's site on phone works without problems thanks btw
Last edited by Boris31; 26th May 2014 at 08:01 PM.
26th May 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #6  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
2,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris31

Am i retarded or this really does not work?
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downlo...D80220D_00.kdz it says the web page is not availible i tried several links but same issue

Here's a link to open EUR 20d kdz

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_E...it?usp=sharing
26th May 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #7  
Boris31's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Here's a link to open EUR 20d kdz

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_E...it?usp=sharing

16gb?
26th May 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #8  
bender_007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,599
 
2,318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc


open the hosts file, put "#" in front of 127.0.0.1 lg..blablabla...


It's a leftover of the vbs script for kdz flash.


or..


http://165.244.64.206:9002/csmg/b2c/...?esn=your_imei
26th May 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #9  
Boris31's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender_007

c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc


open the hosts file, put "#" in front of 127.0.0.1 lg..blablabla..

It's a leftover of the vbs script for kdz flash.


or..


http://165.244.64.206:9002/csmg/b2c/...?esn=your_imei


Thanks! That was the problem great

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes