Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,251 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kitkat 4.4 APN backup

Tip us?

evertking
Old
(Last edited by evertking; 26th May 2014 at 09:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Does this just replace the APN file in system/etc?
I have been trying to get MMS to work on kk ROMs for what seems like weeks with no luck. Tried this but didn't have any luck but maybe, well im wishing, that i skipped a step and will work for me.
*** OK, I just tried the again and it was a no go. Turned around and installed 8sms and entered the APN and can send with the app. I'm confused as to why the app will work while the stock KK SMS won't. Anyone know?

metalblaster
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I just use this for this problem. It has always made my LTE work fine with out any issues even after a long period of use. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1794956 follow the steps, works better then refreshing the APN every time it fails.