FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Can't find Stock Rom for UK version Galaxy tab 3 8"

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By mikber18, Junior Member on 22nd May 2014, 02:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi

Can you please give me a hand finding a link to the stock Rom for Galaxy tab 3 8" so that I can restore my tablet back to default setup, I could find practically every ROM under the sun but I cannot find the United Kingdom variant

Please Help

Miko
 
 
22nd May 2014, 02:18 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Wales - UK
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
The closet i could find is this..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547412

bin droid - it's stock rom OC to 1.8 but with aroma installer so u can remove bloatware.

You could install this and remove nothing and install non of the addons and be pretty close to stock.
22nd May 2014, 02:23 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudsonhicks

The closet i could find is this..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547412

bin droid - it's stock rom OC to 1.8 but with aroma installer so u can remove bloatware.

You could install this and remove nothing and install non of the addons and be pretty close to stock.

I'm hoping to restore the tablet to factory stock! So ideally I need a link to the official Samsung UK ROM and as I said I can find every variant but not UK.

As a last resort! What would happen if I installed a Different countries ROM on my tablet ? Would it just not be compatible?
22nd May 2014, 02:53 PM |#4  
UAdeveloper's Avatar
Member
München
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
www(.)sammobile.com/firmwares/

just enter your model number and region on the webpage.

If you're flashing official stock rom, it doesn't matter what country it is, there could be just different bloatware.
Last edited by UAdeveloper; 22nd May 2014 at 03:05 PM.
22nd May 2014, 03:17 PM |#5  
Gilly10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikber18

Hi

Can you please give me a hand finding a link to the stock Rom for Galaxy tab 3 8" so that I can restore my tablet back to default setup, I could find practically every ROM under the sun but I cannot find the United Kingdom variant

Please Help

Miko

If it's Wi-Fi model, T310 see here - http://fileom.com/2p6cexm0dxnw/T310X...4.2.2.zip.html

I mirrored it to Google Drive as well, see links in my sig.
Last edited by Gilly10; 22nd May 2014 at 03:20 PM.
26th May 2014, 11:28 PM |#6  
dave106's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly10

If it's Wi-Fi model, T310 see here - http://fileom.com/2p6cexm0dxnw/T310X...4.2.2.zip.html

I mirrored it to Google Drive as well, see links in my sig.

Download that and checked the CSC. By default it is set to NEE (Sweden) so thats not the BTU (UK) version.
26th May 2014, 11:56 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It seems to work OK though. Better than the custom Rom I've had. Any implications in terms of updates and stuff like that as a result of potentially having a NON UK variant of the software?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes