Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung zoom lens problems

Tip us?
 
Dariocervantes
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Samsung zoom lens problems

Hello, im from Mexico. I have a samsung galaxy s4 zoom c101 and i have this problem with the lens. Please tell me if ther is a solution as i bought this phone in March.

Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zoom.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	407.4 KB
ID:	2758481  
 
Ramsey
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 489
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Gatineau, Canada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariocervantes View Post
Hello, im from Mexico. I have a samsung galaxy s4 zoom c101 and i have this problem with the lens. Please tell me if ther is a solution as i bought this phone in March.

Thanks in advance
Hi, there is no problem with the lens, don't worry. The issue is that dust enters below the lens protector glass and I believe most of us have that issue. I used the method in this link to solve it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2553444

It works fine but I still need to do it on a weekly basis to get rid of dust since I am not sealing it well enough =(.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramsey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dariocervantes
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
Hi, there is no problem with the lens, don't worry. The issue is that dust enters below the lens protector glass and I believe most of us have that issue. I used the method in this link to solve it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2553444

It works fine but I still need to do it on a weekly basis to get rid of dust since I am not sealing it well enough =(.
Thank you, i 'll try it as soon as i get the small rubber suction. Hope its only dust.
 
kakawo
Old
(Last edited by kakawo; 24th May 2014 at 05:09 PM.)
#4  
kakawo's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Zvolen

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariocervantes View Post
Thank you, i 'll try it as soon as i get the small rubber suction. Hope its only dust.
Same problem here. But removing the glass and cleaning doesnt help.the dust is somewhere inside the lens. What now ???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	2760896  
 
kakawo
Old
#5  
kakawo's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Zvolen

 
DONATE TO ME
And tis is showing on display. - really bad !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	258.0 KB
ID:	2760900  
 
Ramsey
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 489
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Gatineau, Canada

 
DONATE TO ME
Samsung really messed up with this, it's very frustrating. I am in the process of selling this phone because of this reason before it gets worse.
 
Dariocervantes
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2014
Yes, i'll try to sell mine too but with this problem is difficult to find a buyer.
 
Dariocervantes
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakawo View Post
Same problem here. But removing the glass and cleaning doesnt help.the dust is somewhere inside the lens. What now ???
Hello, please tell me if you find any solution to this problem.

Thanks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


LuneOS Goes Official and Brings webOS to Android Devices

webOS has had rather turbulent history. Initially developed by Palm, the Linux … more

Try to Keep Up with Just Swipe Game

Sometimes, the simplest of games are the ones that end up beingthe most addictive and end up consuming … more

MultiROM Ported to the Moto E

Few categoriesof Android development are as intrinsically interestingas the ability to boot into multiple … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV

Xposed Modules are usually pretty simple. There are a few … more