Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Problem][bug][issue] Automatically going back???

Tip us?

malick186
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 179
Question [Q] [Problem][bug][issue] Automatically going back???

Hi guys! I am facing a strange problem in my Qmobile A600 clone of mmx a116. Now matter on what menu or what screen i am the phone is by itself pressing the back button. Although i am not pressing it. Even if i goto reocovery its keep going back and back. Did someone experienced this problem before??? If yes then how to get rid of it!! any suggestions will be appreciated.
sorry for my bad english!
DONT FORGET TO PRESS THANKS

Please, do not use personal messages when trying to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks

Current Device:
Xperia C(mt6589) and Qmobile Noir i9(mt 6582) (similar to MMX A120, Myphone Agua Rio, Explay Fresh, Wiko Rainbow,...)
The Following User Says Thank You to malick186 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thejoker
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by malick186 View Post
Hi guys! I am facing a strange problem in my Qmobile A600 clone of mmx a116. Now matter on what menu or what screen i am the phone is by itself pressing the back button. Although i am not pressing it. Even if i goto reocovery its keep going back and back. Did someone experienced this problem before??? If yes then how to get rid of it!! any suggestions will be appreciated.
sorry for my bad english!
Its looking like a hardware problem rather than a software issue
The Following User Says Thank You to thejoker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malick186
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker View Post
Its looking like a hardware problem rather than a software issue
But its not doing it all the time! sometime when i needed the phone most then this problem arises! Let see what other says about this problem!

Please, do not use personal messages when trying to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks

Current Device:
Xperia C(mt6589) and Qmobile Noir i9(mt 6582) (similar to MMX A120, Myphone Agua Rio, Explay Fresh, Wiko Rainbow,...)

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by malick186 View Post
But its not doing it all the time! sometime when i needed the phone most then this problem arises! Let see what other says about this problem!
it s hardware prob 4 sure no doubt in it
it maybe som lose contact r something go to SC!!!!!!!!!!!
RATHER THAN POSTING THANKS AS A REPLY IT'S BETTER TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
"SAVES USELESS POSTS"
The Following User Says Thank You to jayadu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malick186
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu View Post
it s hardware prob 4 sure no doubt in it
it maybe som lose contact r something go to SC!!!!!!!!!!!
They won't claim it! my warranty has expired! and they are charging too much and taking 10-15 working days for the fix! well i well touch the local market for the fix! Let see what they say and suggest me! thanks for the fast reply and suggestion!

Current Device:

gaurav007x
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I am having the same problem and I had my digitizer changed from the local market a couple of weeks back. Did you find any solution?