Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is the device any good without root?

Tip us?
 
tydiamond11
Old
#21  
tydiamond11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,109
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arizona

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjv71 View Post
This phone even unrooted kills the M8 with any custom ROM!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Could you explain? I now the camera and battery but people say the m8 is faster over all?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprice8 View Post
I think @TigerDNA was talking about on Web Browsing? No? I have noticed that, but that's not a big thing for me. I ignore them.
Yeah it really is not a big deal for me ether it kind of is a nice brack from updating everyday lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the "Thanks"


Android's I own Samsung G900V, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible,
Androids I help with Droid Bionic, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7,

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com
 
Martinjv71
Old
#22  
Martinjv71's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 490
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Quote:
Originally Posted by tydiamond11 View Post
Could you explain? I now the camera and battery but people say the m8 is faster over all?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------



Yeah it really is not a big deal for me ether it kind of is a nice brack from updating everyday lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Besides the battery and camera what else do u need? Even if the M8 MAY seem snappier it's only milliseconds. It's all the battery (replaceable too BTW) and the camera blows the M8 away...read every single review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T



Rocking ViSiX !!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Martinjv71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tydiamond11
Old
#23  
tydiamond11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,109
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arizona

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjv71 View Post
Besides the battery and camera what else do u need? Even if the M8 MAY seem snappier it's only milliseconds. It's all the battery (replaceable too BTW) and the camera blows the M8 away...read every single review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks yeah I like the gs5 way better I just like the way it is made.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the "Thanks"


Android's I own Samsung G900V, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible,
Androids I help with Droid Bionic, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7,

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com
 
TigerDNA
Old
#24  
TigerDNA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 271
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kprice8 View Post
I think @TigerDNA was talking about on Web Browsing? No? I have noticed that, but that's not a big thing for me. I ignore them.
Yes, I was talking about browsing, but now I am noticing how many ads all my apps have, and FB, and everything else. Dang at the ads!!!!
 
tydiamond11
Old
#25  
tydiamond11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,109
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arizona

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerDNA View Post
Yes, I was talking about browsing, but now I am noticing how many ads all my apps have, and FB, and everything else. Dang at the ads!!!!
My Facebook app does not have ads. Idk why lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the "Thanks"


Android's I own Samsung G900V, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible,
Androids I help with Droid Bionic, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7,

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes