Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Samsung s5 pc not working

OP oscar996

27th May 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
I have tried EVERYTHING to get my vista to recognize my phone and it doenst work. It just charges . I tried drivers , kies, New cables, and nothing.

It recognized the phone when I was trying to root and it installed driver, but when it plugs it in while phone is on it just charges. And I dont get option to load sd card

Help please thanks



Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
27th May 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #2  
Ramer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 2,287
 
1,537 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar996

I have tried EVERYTHING to get my vista to recognize my phone and it doenst work. It just charges . I tried drivers , kies, New cables, and nothing.

It recognized the phone when I was trying to root and it installed driver, but when it plugs it in while phone is on it just charges. And I dont get option to load sd card

Help please thanks



Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Two of the obvious things:

1. Reboot the PC.
2. Try a different USB port.
27th May 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Done that like I said tried
Everything.

My phone just charges.
Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
27th May 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
uninstall drivers
Uninstall your drivers, then reinstall drivers, and oh yeah try make sure usb debuggung is enabled.
27th May 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #5  
slickdealers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Have you tried deleting the driver in device manager and reinstalling?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
27th May 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdealers

Have you tried deleting the driver in device manager and reinstalling?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not sure how to unistall from device manager

I went in to dev.mang. and unistalled the usbs while phone was plugged in.



Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
27th May 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #7  
slickdealers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar996

Not sure how to unistall from device manager

I went in to dev.mang. and unistalled the usbs while phone was plugged in.



Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Option 2 is what you will want to follow. It's basically the same way that you did when uninstalling the USB ports.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/17...ce-driver.html

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes