When to cancel T-Mobile

OP xdm9mm

24th May 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64

300 posts
More
Hi all

I just received my Tmobile Note 3 and have checked everything works, and so far so good. I paid full price for the phone already so no contract or any ties. Just want to know when can I ask for an unlock code from Tmobile without being so obvious that I just bought the phone with no intention of using their service (Because their signal in my area is very poor)

Thanks
24th May 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 730

2,166 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm

Hi all

I just received my Tmobile Note 3 and have checked everything works, and so far so good. I paid full price for the phone already so no contract or any ties. Just want to know when can I ask for an unlock code from Tmobile without being so obvious that I just bought the phone with no intention of using their service (Because their signal in my area is very poor)

Thanks

You could have saved yourself the headache and just told them you just wanted the device unlocked and they would have sold it to you outright with the code in hand when you left the store. It's a device which makes no one at the store a penny so they wouldn't care why you wanted it, they only make money on new customers and billables. Just give them a call and they will give it to you.
24th May 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 530

1,052 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm

Hi all

Thanks

I had my unlock code sent 2 days ago, but they said they changed there plans, they want you to wait 40 days, 2 months ago they made me wait 7 days.
but it does not hurt to call, and tell them u paid full price and want an unlock code..
27th May 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #4  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 71

1,048 posts
More
as others have said.
If you paid full price for the phone you could of gotten the unlock code right there and then.

Since you left the store i would go to the online chat and ask for the code. Tell them that you brought the phone and they told you they would send it but they never did.
Hopefully you have the recipe for it.
27th May 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64

300 posts
More
Hi all, I have bought the phone online because my local tmob shops didn't have the white version. I have sent it back though because it was faulty.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread