Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 52,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

When to cancel T-Mobile

Tip us?

xdm9mm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Default When to cancel T-Mobile

Hi all

I just received my Tmobile Note 3 and have checked everything works, and so far so good. I paid full price for the phone already so no contract or any ties. Just want to know when can I ask for an unlock code from Tmobile without being so obvious that I just bought the phone with no intention of using their service (Because their signal in my area is very poor)

Thanks
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - better than Tab S

Note 3 Stock ROOTED TW 4.4.2 (XXUEND5) -returned for faulty screen, N900T - returned for faulty screen and buzzing speaker.

Note 2 - Sold

S4 - FNB8 Stock rooted

S3 - TW 4.3 Stock rooted (Still awesome phone)

Orical
Old
Thanks Meter 721

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm View Post
Hi all

I just received my Tmobile Note 3 and have checked everything works, and so far so good. I paid full price for the phone already so no contract or any ties. Just want to know when can I ask for an unlock code from Tmobile without being so obvious that I just bought the phone with no intention of using their service (Because their signal in my area is very poor)

Thanks
You could have saved yourself the headache and just told them you just wanted the device unlocked and they would have sold it to you outright with the code in hand when you left the store. It's a device which makes no one at the store a penny so they wouldn't care why you wanted it, they only make money on new customers and billables. Just give them a call and they will give it to you.
Device #1 Tmo Galaxy Note 3 of coarse

mdiaz33685
Old
Thanks Meter 429

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm View Post
Hi all

Thanks
I had my unlock code sent 2 days ago, but they said they changed there plans, they want you to wait 40 days, 2 months ago they made me wait 7 days.
but it does not hurt to call, and tell them u paid full price and want an unlock code..
Black - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | 64gb Samsung | UVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15 | XXUFNG2
White - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | N900TUVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15
Sprint SG TAB3 7in - SM-T217S | TWRP 2700 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 - T217SVPUBNE7
SG TAB2 10.1 = GT-P5113 < | > SG TAB2 7in GT-P3113 = Not Rooted 4.2.2
My Threads - T-Mo SG Note 3 | SG Note 3 | SG Tab 3 7in T217S | My Stock ODEX Roms and Firmware's Web Site...

xile6
Old
Thanks Meter 36
as others have said.
If you paid full price for the phone you could of gotten the unlock code right there and then.

Since you left the store i would go to the online chat and ask for the code. Tell them that you brought the phone and they told you they would send it but they never did.
Hopefully you have the recipe for it.
if im wrong tell me. I'd ratter be correct then live life being mislead.
Phone:Note 3 NF1 rooted and stock Knox 0x0

Other Phone(s): T-mobile G1 < HTC Vision G2 < LG-P999 G2x < T989 S2 < HTC One m7 < Note 3

xdm9mm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Hi all, I have bought the phone online because my local tmob shops didn't have the white version. I have sent it back though because it was faulty.
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - better than Tab S

Note 3 Stock ROOTED TW 4.4.2 (XXUEND5) -returned for faulty screen, N900T - returned for faulty screen and buzzing speaker.

Note 2 - Sold

S4 - FNB8 Stock rooted

S3 - TW 4.3 Stock rooted (Still awesome phone)