Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 44,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stamina mode problem

Tip us?

kalph
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Post [Q] stamina mode problem

After installing kitkat on my z1 compact and charging my phone to 100 percent stamina mode was showing estimated time 3 days and after few days when i charged my phone to 100 percent is showing 1 day 18 hours only ...why this is happening
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-23-17-00-34.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	2764266   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-26-12-27-38.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2764267  

asmad
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Stamina mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalph View Post
After installing kitkat on my z1 compact and charging my phone to 100 percent stamina mode was showing estimated time 3 days and after few days when i charged my phone to 100 percent is showing 1 day 18 hours only ...why this is happening
Have you downloaded more apps since update? I also see you have a different theme in the 2nd picture, either of these things could cause shorter battery life. Something stamina mode cannot control which runs in the background constantly will drain the battery quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to asmad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalph
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmad View Post
Have you downloaded more apps since update? I also see you have a different theme in the 2nd picture, either of these things could cause shorter battery life. Something stamina mode cannot control which runs in the background constantly will drain the battery quickly.
no on the first day i installed all apps then charged it to 100 percent

coolkoushik07
Old
Thanks Meter 190
The remaining time is calculated from daily usage and it only reflect the average battery consumption from past usage...

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503)
Press thank if I helped you

Model: D5503 Xperia Z1 Compact, GT-I8552 Grand Quattro, GT-I9500 Galaxy S4(Returned to store after using 20 days)
The Following User Says Thank You to coolkoushik07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalph
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkoushik07 View Post
The remaining time is calculated from daily usage and it only reflect the average battery consumption from past usage...

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503)
Ohk thanks..