Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] help Debrand S4 mini GT - i9195 with out rooting or custom Rom?

OP Ianson82

26th May 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 168

725 posts
More
Was super su installed?

I had problems acquiring root access, had a knox notification, just long pressed the notification an force close, then force closed all knox apps and open supersu disabled knox then freez all knox in titanium backup

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to fburgos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fburgos

Was super su installed?

I had problems acquiring root access, had a knox notification, just long pressed the notification an force close, then force closed all knox apps and open supersu disabled knox then freez all knox in titanium backup

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Hi Fburgos,

No nothing installed, when I ran the .bat file, it stoped installing as my kernal has been patched so the saferoot wont work on my phone with the buildnumber I have, it looks like I am just going to have to root it and not worry about the Knox problem.
27th May 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 168

725 posts
More
That is bad news, i think you wait until warranty expire, soon the update to kitkat its suposed to come to your device, just wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to fburgos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fburgos

That is bad news, i think you wait until warranty expire, soon the update to kitkat its suposed to come to your device, just wait.

Hi fburgos,

Yeah looks like waiting for EE to update to KitKat is the safest way to go, and who knows in 2 years when my contract ends there maybe a saferoot for the S5 mini (when it comes out lol)

thanks again for all the help and advice you have given me, I really do appreciate all of it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread