Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,881 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nook HD+ for viewing photos

Tip us?

garrypenny
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nook HD+ for viewing photos

Hello,
I take lots of photos and at the moment have a Nexus 10 to store and view them on. I like the Nexus 10 but the colour reproduction is a bit 'washed out' compared to viewing the same photos on my laptop or MotoG phone.
I am wondering if my photos would look brighter and more colourful on a Nook HD+. Does anybody have both the Nexus and Nook - how do they compare?
Any opinions much appreciated.

jpisini
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrypenny View Post
Hello,
I take lots of photos and at the moment have a Nexus 10 to store and view them on. I like the Nexus 10 but the colour reproduction is a bit 'washed out' compared to viewing the same photos on my laptop or MotoG phone.
I am wondering if my photos would look brighter and more colourful on a Nook HD+. Does anybody have both the Nexus and Nook - how do they compare?
Any opinions much appreciated.
I don't have both but if you take your Nexus to the store you can browse photos from the web on each as they usually have free wireless at B&N that would let you test, providing you have a B&N nearby. That would let you see the difference yourself. I love the way pictures look on my HD+ but as I said earlier I don't have a nexus to compare it with.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpisini For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Korgy
Old
Thanks Meter 6
My Nook HD plus still seems to look better than most of the tablets I have seen. This may just be a personal bias of course. Plus I only had to pay $100 for an open android tablet.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Korgy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]