Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q][DISCUSSION] My AdMob account was banned, is it safe to create another account?

Tip us?

DevBlackHat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q][DISCUSSION] My AdMob account was banned, is it safe to create another account?

As stated, my AdMob account was banned due to the reason of Invalid clicks during my software development (I'm not aware of their TOS/T&C upon that time). So, the question is am i safe to create another AdMob account under my siblings name(New PC, NIC, IP, Address, Phone No., etc)?
I have my apps published to Google Play Store previously, could i replace the AdMob UnitID with new account UnitID? Will it trigger another banned hammer to both of my Google Play Developer Account and AdMob Account?

DevBlackHat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBlackHat View Post
As stated, my AdMob account was banned due to the reason of Invalid clicks during my software development (I'm not aware of their TOS/T&C upon that time). So, the question is am i safe to create another AdMob account under my siblings name(New PC, NIC, IP, Address, Phone No., etc)?
I have my apps published to Google Play Store previously, could i replace the AdMob UnitID with new account UnitID? Will it trigger another banned hammer to both of my Google Play Developer Account and AdMob Account?
so, no one experienced before?