Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 44,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] RDLV to CF_Auto_Root?

Tip us?

wonderbread24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default [Q] RDLV to CF_Auto_Root?

I've been rooted with RDLV for about 2 months now. I've picked up the itch to start flashing again. How do I proceed? Running 4.3 MI7 out of the box.

Do I need to flash stock, then use the CF method? or can I just push a new recovery (TWRP via Odin) and satisfy my desires? I've looked around and haven't really found anyone who has asked this question before.
Motorola E815 >>LG LX150 >> LG LX160 >> Samsung Gravity2 >> HTC MyTouch 4g (Glacier) >> Galaxy S3 >> Galaxy N3

wonderbread24
Old
(Last edited by wonderbread24; 27th May 2014 at 07:27 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
So, thanks to all the help I pushed the latest TWRP via ODIN 3.09. No I have the "Recovery Is not Seandroid Enforcing"

I'm trying to figure out what to do to fix it, but if someone can jump in and help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Fixed. Flashed, an older TWRP and I'm in.
Motorola E815 >>LG LX150 >> LG LX160 >> Samsung Gravity2 >> HTC MyTouch 4g (Glacier) >> Galaxy S3 >> Galaxy N3

Frank Westlake
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbread24 View Post
No I have the "Recovery Is not Seandroid Enforcing"

I'm trying to figure out what to do to fix it, but if someone can jump in and help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Fixed. Flashed, an older TWRP and I'm in.
You can also fix it by returning to stock recovery, so you might as well keep the newer TWRP.