Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Urgent Help] Cannot install rom other than Bell V20 in LG LU6200

Tip us?

ShuAK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 52824845 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline View Post
Yeah flash a kdz for clean restart.
as i mentioned above what if KDZ flashing make my fone bootlooping like all the roms are doing what will be my other options?

sixline
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuAK View Post
as i mentioned above what if KDZ flashing make my fone bootlooping like all the roms are doing what will be my other options?
Dont make assumptions. kdz flashing is not similar to a zip flashing. If you do it right then your problems can be solved. If kdz flashing fails due to some reason then there is a chance that you hard brick your device. So, make sure you are doing it right.
Some people find it difficult to press "Thanks" button than typing thanks.

My Devices:

HTC Desire HD S-OFF running CM11 Android 4.4.4
LG Optimus LTE LU6200 running CM10

abuulala
Old
Thanks Meter 29
i had experience this boot loop it was stuck on cmw recovery one time( didnot resolve with anything except kdz flashing) and second time with lg lte boot screen. both times it resolved with clean kdz flashing

ShuAK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuulala View Post
i had experience this boot loop it was stuck on cmw recovery one time( didnot resolve with anything except kdz flashing) and second time with lg lte boot screen. both times it resolved with clean kdz flashing
Thank you all of you for helping i flashed my fone with ICS KDZ and all things become alright and now i am enjoying Flex UI. the problem was that the partitions becomes corrupted and KDZ flashing restored the partitions to their original state and Viola.

thnx again for suggesting me.