5th May 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
52824845 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline

Yeah flash a kdz for clean restart.

as i mentioned above what if KDZ flashing make my fone bootlooping like all the roms are doing what will be my other options?
5th May 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #12  
Flag Wah Cantt
Thanks Meter: 151

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuAK

as i mentioned above what if KDZ flashing make my fone bootlooping like all the roms are doing what will be my other options?

Dont make assumptions. kdz flashing is not similar to a zip flashing. If you do it right then your problems can be solved. If kdz flashing fails due to some reason then there is a chance that you hard brick your device. So, make sure you are doing it right.
5th May 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 71

236 posts
More
i had experience this boot loop it was stuck on cmw recovery one time( didnot resolve with anything except kdz flashing) and second time with lg lte boot screen. both times it resolved with clean kdz flashing
27th May 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuulala

i had experience this boot loop it was stuck on cmw recovery one time( didnot resolve with anything except kdz flashing) and second time with lg lte boot screen. both times it resolved with clean kdz flashing

Thank you all of you for helping i flashed my fone with ICS KDZ and all things become alright and now i am enjoying Flex UI. the problem was that the partitions becomes corrupted and KDZ flashing restored the partitions to their original state and Viola.

thnx again for suggesting me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread