MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Post Reply

[Q] changed touch sound, sometimes lower, why?

27th May 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
i rooted and changed touch sounds, it works, but after a few touches it sounds lower, then became to normal, and again lower... (it's about only touch sound).
any ideeas why?
27th May 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
anyone??
Last edited by geo741; 27th May 2014 at 06:18 PM.
28th May 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
??
2nd June 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo741

i rooted and changed touch sounds, it works, but after a few touches it sounds lower, then became to normal, and again lower... (it's about only touch sound).
any ideeas why?

anyone?
3rd June 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #5  
Zaraee's Avatar
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 14
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo741

anyone?

simply explain how did you change touch key sound and what sound do you use.

if you use sound that have longer duration than default sound then maybe it was delay that make sound lower if you press repeatedly
3rd June 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraee

simply explain how did you change touch key sound and what sound do you use.

if you use sound that have longer duration than default sound then maybe it was delay that make sound lower if you press repeatedly

i changed with xperia z touch sound, i will check if it have longer duration.. thank you !
3rd June 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
but it sound lower not when i press repeatedly, more when i leave it for half minute or longer... i think that is played only from half of the file to the end, when the sound is lover...
Last edited by geo741; 3rd June 2014 at 12:36 PM.
3rd June 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
xperia touch sound: duration 00:01, 48 khz, 2053 kbps, mono, size 4.26 kb
s4 touch sound : duration 00:01, 48 khz, 333 kbps, mono, size 6.71 kb
3rd June 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #9  
Zaraee's Avatar
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 14
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo741

xperia touch sound: duration 00:01, 48 khz, 2053 kbps, mono, size 4.26 kb
s4 touch sound : duration 00:01, 48 khz, 333 kbps, mono, size 6.71 kb

well, never heard of this problem before..i never turn on touch sound anyway

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
touch sound
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank