Bricked while flashing rom

Search This thread

pallcsa

Sep 23, 2013
I need help really bad. I was flashing a Korean F240K 4.4.2 rom on my E988 and at around 95% I got a Wparam error. Now my phone is bricked. I can't even enter download mode. I think it is bricked for good.. :crying:

pallcsa

Sep 23, 2013
Wparam error is the sign of a faulty .kdz as far as I know. My phone is totally blank, my laptop doesn't recognize it either. Have I lost the phone ? Please someone. Is there still hope ? Or is that it ? How can something like this happen during a firmware flash ?

vivebatu

Dec 19, 2009
HTC Leo
Moto Z2 Force
Can you get the phone into download mode? With the phone powered off, press both the volume keys together and you are in download mode

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

pallcsa

Sep 23, 2013
Can you get the phone into download mode? With the phone powered off, press both the volume keys together and you are in download mode

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

That's the problem. I can't. The phone is totally blank. The computer doesn't recognize it either. What could I do now ? Is there a way out ? I am starting to think that I can't do anything. :crying: And all this because of a firmware flash that has gone wrong. I can't believe it... :(

Please anyone ! Is there anything I can try, or should I move on ? I have been waiting for so long for this KitKat update and this happens.

Last edited: