Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[help][task switcher lag] .245 .254 Proplem

OP mhsamo

25th May 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
hello everybody I recently downgrade from .266 to .245 cos the 4.3 so slow and lag in home launccher
but ...i wonder that .245 has a lag when i switch between running applications in recent menu if any one help me to fix this bug please ... or is there a mod for changing alook of recent menu to 4.3 look
how can i speed .266 and remove lags in home launcher
i hate my device i did'nt find salloution for those proplems...
25th May 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsamo

hello everybody I recently downgrade from .266 to .245 cos the 4.3 so slow and lag in home launccher
but ...i wonder that .245 has a lag when i switch between running applications in recent menu if any one help me to fix this bug please ... or is there a mod for changing alook of recent menu to 4.3 look
how can i speed .266 and remove lags in home launcher
i hate my device i did'nt find salloution for those proplems...



The tweaks are available within the settings of all recent Android phones in a section called “Developer options.”

This section might be hidden on some phones, but it’s very easy to access. On many phones, you just have to open a certain page in the settings and tap a button seven times. Use Google to figure out how to enable Developer options on your phone if it’s currently hidden (for example, search “enable developer options HTC One”).

Once you have access to Developer options, simply scroll until you find the following three settings, which may be located on the main screen or within an “Advanced” subsection:

Window animation scale

Transition animation scale

Animator animation scale

Tapping each of the three aforementioned settings will reveal that it’s set to “1x” by default. If you want to speed up your phone or tablet dramatically, simply change each of those three settings to “.5x” — that’s it.
25th May 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Temanggung
Thanks Meter: 42
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
You can try using custom rom such as exsistenz rom or purexsp...they can make your device smoother...just choose the better one for you.

Sent from my C5302 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
26th May 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chena_22

You can try using custom rom such as exsistenz rom or purexsp...they can make your device smoother...just choose the better one for you.

Sent from my C5302 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

thanks but l go into purexsp rom thread and i found many versions v1 v2
the last version is v2.3 i download it and falash it in CWM
but it.did'nt work i do that on .266 the device did'nt boot
i wonder that the size of rom v2.3 =50mb
maybe i do mistake in some thing but i did'nt know how to flash
the purexsp v2.3 ....help.me please!!!!
in the exsistenz rom i read that the rom don'nt have 3g network
i want 3g in my device that thing is important to me...
26th May 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Skierniewice
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
U Must flash v2, then all of the updates

Wysłane z mojego Xperia SP przy użyciu Tapatalka
26th May 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripex

U Must flash v2, then all of the updates

Wysłane z mojego Xperia SP przy użyciu Tapatalka

ok i will try it if Allah wills...thanks
Last edited by mhsamo; 26th May 2014 at 05:40 PM.
26th May 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcc1

The tweaks are available within the settings of all recent Android phones in a section called “Developer options.”

This section might be hidden on some phones, but it’s very easy to access. On many phones, you just have to open a certain page in the settings and tap a button seven times. Use Google to figure out how to enable Developer options on your phone if it’s currently hidden (for example, search “enable developer options HTC One”).

Once you have access to Developer options, simply scroll until you find the following three settings, which may be located on the main screen or within an “Advanced” subsection:

Window animation scale

Transition animation scale

Animator animation scale

Tapping each of the three aforementioned settings will reveal that it’s set to “1x” by default. If you want to speed up your phone or tablet dramatically, simply change each of those three settings to “.5x” — that’s it.

thankssss for you that was very good saluotion the lag went. very thankssss
26th May 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
i face new proplem in .245 increasing the temperature of the device and spend the battery quickly

is there a saluation to this problem even i use normal applications!!!
27th May 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripex

U Must flash v2, then all of the updates

Wysłane z mojego Xperia SP przy użyciu Tapatalka

what 's the updates dose u mean ???
only v2.3 or v2.1 then v2.2 then v2.3???
27th May 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
any one replay!!!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes