Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OTA Kitkat update failed

Tip us?

USpecimen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default OTA Kitkat update failed

On my Verizon Motorola XT907, I got the new Kitkat update but it freezes at around 25% or so. I was rooted until i flashed stock ROM (98.18.94) and recovery. If you need any other info, please ask.

USpecimen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nvm solved

mattn909
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Howd did you solve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by USpecimen View Post
Nvm solved
how did you solve your problem

user1484
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by USpecimen View Post
Nvm solved
Yeah, help us out and share some information on what your problem was and how you solved it.

notrite63
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default razr m running KitKat

My wife saw the update to KitKat on her Razr M. I used Radiocomm to change the NV to 00 and we are both on AT&T Straight Talk. Her phone had no signal after the update. I tried everything and couldn't get Radiocomm to recognize it. I was not changing it to usb debugging. I changed her NV to 00 and used it for a week. I upgrade mine and have it working also. The only thing we have trouble with is a pop up about "fast dormancy". Calls and text work no problem. I don't know if I should try and disable fast dormancy or just leave it alone. The H+ speeds on AT&T Straight Talk are alot faster than the Verizon 3G Straight Talk plan we had. I'm thinking of not letting it bother me and just use the phone. One thing I notice is on JB text screen it had a dark background. KitKat is white. It is a little harder in bright light to see text. I can't change themes with a locked bootloader. Hey I'm happy with this phone.