Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] need help!

Tip us?
 
alexyz2006
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Unhappy [q] need help!

Hi! First of all, sorry for my english. I have an ONE MAX International and I can't revert it to original state. I read all of the threads about that but none of them helped me. I rooted my phone, flashed an insecure kernel, s-off, tampered banner removed, locked the bootloader. Now I have bootloader unlocked again with htcdev. I know there are many threads about that but all are different. I don't know which steps I have to follow in order to go back to stock and not brick my phone. This is the actual state of the phone:

T6UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID HTC__203
HBOOT 2.49.0000
Radio 4T.24.3218.09
OpenDSP v33.120.274_T6.0829
OS 2.61.1540.1
TWRP v2.6.3.0

Please help me! Thanks!
 
pradeepvizz
Old
#2  
pradeepvizz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 621
Posts: 1,942
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dubai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexyz2006 View Post
Hi! First of all, sorry for my english. I have an ONE MAX International and I can't revert it to original state. I read all of the threads about that but none of them helped me. I rooted my phone, flashed an insecure kernel, s-off, tampered banner removed, locked the bootloader. Now I have bootloader unlocked again with htcdev. I know there are many threads about that but all are different. I don't know which steps I have to follow in order to go back to stock and not brick my phone. This is the actual state of the phone:

T6UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID HTC__203
HBOOT 2.49.0000
Radio 4T.24.3218.09
OpenDSP v33.120.274_T6.0829
OS 2.61.1540.1
TWRP v2.6.3.0

Please help me! Thanks!

You need an RUU to bring your phone to stock, not sure if your phone's RUU is available on the forum.
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750
 
andrdnl
Old
(Last edited by andrdnl; 26th May 2014 at 08:05 PM.)
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 51
Join Date: May 2013
[Wrong post - @Jiggity Janx pointed to the solution ]

Please help us with the solution.

I for one am not aware of any public dump/ruu etc or if you see any other solution besides the useless one that clearly doesn't apply to our situation.
 
Ghost
Old
#4  
Ghost's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,922
Posts: 5,729
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: XDA MODERATOR
Moderator warning,

Thread has been cleaned. Remember forum rules. If you have an issue with a users post, do not reply to it, but report it to us. Do not start a flame war with other users on a public forum.

Many thanks,

Ghost
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Jiggity Janx
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 1,391
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Moderator warning,

Thread has been cleaned. Remember forum rules. If you have an issue with a users post, do not reply to it, but report it to us. Do not start a flame war with other users on a public forum.

Many thanks,

Ghost
Just like the other person you should probably understand the thread and the question before you remove a valid answer that was provided and leave the nonsensical useless post that says no solution exists.
2 Verizon G3 io-rooted stock 2 Verizon One MAX rumrunner.us s-off Note 8.0 & 3 2 OG Nexus 7 w/ CM11
 
alexyz2006
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
I saw your post before it was deleted. So if I follow the exact same steps with exactly those files from that thread I will be able to go back to stock? Now I am on NuSense6 ROM, so I will need a backup from another phone but I don't know which backup will work for me. And after I find the backup and download the files from that thread, which are the steps, what files should I flash first? This is the thread I am talking about: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718415
 
Jiggity Janx
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 1,391
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexyz2006 View Post
I saw your post before it was deleted. So if I follow the exact same steps with exactly those files from that thread I will be able to go back to stock? Now I am on NuSense6 ROM, so I will need a backup from another phone but I don't know which backup will work for me. And after I find the backup and download the files from that thread, which are the steps, what files should I flash first? This is the thread I am talking about: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718415
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52515980
2 Verizon G3 io-rooted stock 2 Verizon One MAX rumrunner.us s-off Note 8.0 & 3 2 OG Nexus 7 w/ CM11

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Bring Back Tablet UI on KitKat

Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more

Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more

New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more