How Is Remote PC?

27th May 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

136 posts
I'm about to make the plunge and buy a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 in the next few days (BTW there's a deal on Samsung's website that gives you the Samsung keyboard case that retails for $130 for free with the Tablet). Anyways, I was wondering how really good the Remote PC feature is on the Note 12.2. Is it lagfree, how is browsing on it if possible. And can you download files onto the PC with the app and then transfer it to your tablet? It sounds like a great app in theory I wanna know how good it is in real life usage.
27th May 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumairRana

I'm about to make the plunge and buy a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 in the next few days (BTW there's a deal on Samsung's website that gives you the Samsung keyboard case that retails for $130 for free with the Tablet). Anyways, I was wondering how really good the Remote PC feature is on the Note 12.2. Is it lagfree, how is browsing on it if possible. And can you download files onto the PC with the app and then transfer it to your tablet? It sounds like a great app in theory I wanna know how good it is in real life usage.

Its pretty good, only tried it quickly the other day. Browsing is fine, videos do lag a bit. Not sure about the downloading, i just use dropbox for that.
Last edited by bruteoutlawz; 27th May 2014 at 09:39 AM.
27th May 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

136 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteoutlawz

Its pretty good, only tried it quickly the other day. Browsing is fine, videos do lag a bit. Not sure about the downloading, i just use dropbox for that.

Thanks for the response. So if I streamed a YouTube video on the app, it would lag a lot huh? I'm not expecting a lot from it but at least having no lag would be a starting point haha.
27th May 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumairRana

Thanks for the response. So if I streamed a YouTube video on the app, it would lag a lot huh? I'm not expecting a lot from it but at least having no lag would be a starting point haha.

Its not really bad lag but quite a bit slower then if you are watching on your pc. I think thats standard for any remote pc solution though.
27th May 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #5  

69 posts
I tried out remote pc but prefer teamviewer
And its free. Seems to work faster and smoother fwiw
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread