OP florox

27th May 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
Hi guys,

currently i own a Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) - SM-P605, so is the variant with the LTE connectivity.
While i like to have mobile connectivity on my devices, i don't necessarily use it all the time, so i'm thinking if it is possible to install 4.4.2 android version for SM-P600 on this LTE variant, and reinstall the LTE variant later, when available..? Of course i assume only wifi connectivity until than...

If i remember well, i think i did once this on the first variant of galaxy note 10.1, by mistake, obviously, but it worked...

I'm looking for an advised opinion, please let me know what you think!

thanks a lot in advance,
f
27th May 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 64

164 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by florox

Hi guys,

currently i own a Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) - SM-P605, so is the variant with the LTE connectivity.
While i like to have mobile connectivity on my devices, i don't necessarily use it all the time, so i'm thinking if it is possible to install 4.4.2 android version for SM-P600 on this LTE variant, and reinstall the LTE variant later, when available..? Of course i assume only wifi connectivity until than...

If i remember well, i think i did once this on the first variant of galaxy note 10.1, by mistake, obviously, but it worked...

I'm looking for an advised opinion, please let me know what you think!

thanks a lot in advance,
f

I would be really surprised if you flashed the P600 firmware on the P605 and it worked. The P600 has an Exynos CPU, the P605 has a Qualcomm CPU and if you flash the wrong firmware you will most likely brick your device.

Advice: Under no circumstances try to flash a P600 firmware on a P605 or vice versa!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chalao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalao

I would be really surprised if you flashed the P600 firmware on the P605 and it worked. The P600 has an Exynos CPU, the P605 has a Qualcomm CPU and if you flash the wrong firmware you will most likely brick your device.

Advice: Under no circumstances try to flash a P600 firmware on a P605 or vice versa!

Ohhh, in this case, of course...
I was convinced that there is a wifi version of the tablet with Qualcomm too...
thanks a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat 4.4.2, lte 4.2.2, note 10.1 2014 edition
Previous Thread Next Thread