[Q] Is it possible to remove verizon by flashing HTCDev RUU
I have purchased Verizon HTC One M8(Carrier unlocked) from eBay. And I found following
1. Lot of Verizon bloatware crap installed.
2. Lots of stock apps like FM Radio, Broswer etc not installed.
3. Cant find any file explorer to delete files from external SD card.
3. In software updates section I see msg : "Software Update only work in CDMA Mode" which really pisses me off.
Is it possible to flash international RUU from HTCDev and convert my phone into International version(HTC-WWE) so that
1. I get all stock apps
2. No bloatware from Carrier including stupid boot animation.
3. Direct updates from HTC