Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Oppo Find 7/7a Stock Earphones Opinions?

OP lhayati

19th May 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 176

357 posts
More
Hey,

I normally just look past the earphones that are shipped with phones, since they're usually quite cheaply made and sound unimpressive. I was without my main earphones today, so I decided to try them out. To my surprise the build quality is excellent and even more surprisingly they sounded good! Great base response and incredibly clear high ends.
What are your guys thoughts on these earphones and how do they compare to others you may own?

Thanks,
Louis
19th May 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 217

1,720 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhayati

Hey,

I normally just look past the earphones that are shipped with phones, since they're usually quite cheaply made and sound unimpressive. I was without my main earphones today, so I decided to try them out. To my surprise the build quality is excellent and even more surprisingly they sounded good! Great base response and incredibly clear high ends.
What are your guys thoughts on these earphones and how do they compare to others you may own?

Thanks,
Louis

They're much better than the default HTC ear buds.
19th May 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

47 posts
It was satisfsctory, would have preferred a gold plated and right angled 3.5mm jack....
21st May 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #4  
Flag glasgow
Thanks Meter: 64

782 posts
Just done two test calls and both where terrible really bad interference on other end of line

Sent from my X9006 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
24th May 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I own a pair of beats in-ears I got with my HTC Sensation, and I have to say Oppo's in-ears are much better in total sound quality!
If you prefer ridicilous bass, beats are good. Also the wearing is much more comfortable in my case.

greetz
27th May 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I also like the sound quality of the stock earphones, perhaps a little too much base and they don't dampen the environment noise as strong as my old sgs2 earphones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
7/7a, earphone, find, oppo
Previous Thread Next Thread