Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Oppo Find 7/7a Stock Earphones Opinions?

Tip us?

lhayati
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 176
Audio [Q] Oppo Find 7/7a Stock Earphones Opinions?

Hey,

I normally just look past the earphones that are shipped with phones, since they're usually quite cheaply made and sound unimpressive. I was without my main earphones today, so I decided to try them out. To my surprise the build quality is excellent and even more surprisingly they sounded good! Great base response and incredibly clear high ends.
What are your guys thoughts on these earphones and how do they compare to others you may own?

Thanks,
Louis

tropical cactus
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhayati View Post
Hey,

I normally just look past the earphones that are shipped with phones, since they're usually quite cheaply made and sound unimpressive. I was without my main earphones today, so I decided to try them out. To my surprise the build quality is excellent and even more surprisingly they sounded good! Great base response and incredibly clear high ends.
What are your guys thoughts on these earphones and how do they compare to others you may own?

Thanks,
Louis
They're much better than the default HTC ear buds.

Sunohara
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It was satisfsctory, would have preferred a gold plated and right angled 3.5mm jack....

tonybhoy
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Just done two test calls and both where terrible really bad interference on other end of line

Sent from my X9006 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

face-less
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I own a pair of beats in-ears I got with my HTC Sensation, and I have to say Oppo's in-ears are much better in total sound quality!
If you prefer ridicilous bass, beats are good. Also the wearing is much more comfortable in my case.

greetz

J4nsen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I also like the sound quality of the stock earphones, perhaps a little too much base and they don't dampen the environment noise as strong as my old sgs2 earphones.
Tags
7/7a, earphone, find, oppo