Ask a question

No registration required

Help! G2 won't connect to my pc

OP shaer_nahyar

18th May 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

71 posts
It started this morning when suddenly i cant connect my g2 to my computer, a screenshot is attached here to give you an idea on what's happening on my pc, i already reinstall the drivers and i even reflash pardus rom to make sure that it is not a rom related problem,any help will be greatly appreciated thanks a lot! Click image for larger version

Name:	g2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	2750329 thanks a lot
18th May 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

71 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaer_nahyar

It started this morning when suddenly i cant connect my g2 to my computer, a screenshot is attached here to give you an idea on what's happening on my pc, i already reinstall the drivers and i even reflash pardus rom to make sure that it is not a rom related problem,any help will be greatly appreciated thanks a lot! Attachment 2750329 thanks a lot

bump
18th May 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #3  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 518

1,493 posts
More
Right click - uninstall, reboot, reinstall drivers.
27th May 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Same problem here!
My G2 is recently updated to 4.4.2.
I have tried on several computers, different ports and no help.
On the first connection to a PC not connected before windows reports "USB device not recognized" problem.
After that every time I connect the phone to the same computer the phone itself only recognizes that it is using USB charging mode, it does not recognize the computer connection (known by the USB icon on android system tray) even with "Ask upon connection option checked".

Even when I manualy change the Android mode in Settings --> PC Connection from MTP to PTP or even LG software, nothing happens.

Definitely there seems to be a problem with the phone, but I don't believe it's a software but a firmware problem.
Please help if anyone knows what to do.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread