FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Q] Camera sucks on M8 GPe

290 posts
Thanks Meter: 42
 
By djr83, Senior Member on 26th May 2014, 12:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th May 2014, 06:15 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radixtrator

I actually made direct comparison phots between a GPE Camera and the Sense camera and the pictures were pretty much identical. The photos only seem a lot better in sense camera because the viewfinder shows better pictures. If you actually take them and look at them in the gallery, they are pretty much identical.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

My personal opinion is that it's harder to get a good picture with GPe. Slower shutter, harder to focus etc. If everything gets right I assume both versions are able to make equally good pictures since it's the same hardware.
 
 
27th May 2014, 06:18 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djr83

My personal opinion is that it's harder to get a good picture with GPe. Slower shutter, harder to focus etc. If everything gets right I assume both versions are able to make equally good pictures since it's the same hardware.

I totally agree. The Google Camera App is complete Garbage. I would be SO happy, if someone figures out how to port the One plus One camera

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th May 2014, 06:28 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radixtrator

I totally agree. The Google Camera App is complete Garbage. I would be SO happy, if someone figures out how to port the One plus One camera

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I would be happy with the HTC camera. I think.
27th May 2014, 06:33 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djr83

I would be happy with the HTC camera. I think.

I'm pretty sure though the opo app and will be a lot easier seeing its a native CM app. Sense camera is a hell of a lot of work

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes