FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

What is this (for android developer question)

25th May 2014, 03:24 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i have app :
com.sec.android.app billing (version2.00.21) with no specific icon (android icon)
it has permision to know when ther is a phone call
automatic launch on start up, reads incomiung messages with maybe extra cost,id ,wi fi is it turned of or on.
is this spyware ? i only can uninstall. it has 1.2 mb
Please if anybody can answer....
 
 
25th May 2014, 07:08 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by placitum

i have app :
com.sec.android.app billing (version2.00.21) with no specific icon (android icon)
it has permision to know when ther is a phone call
automatic launch on start up, reads incomiung messages with maybe extra cost,id ,wi fi is it turned of or on.
is this spyware ? i only can uninstall. it has 1.2 mb
Please if anybody can answer....

I am not sure if I can, or if the DEVELOPERS (ONLY!!111) will not kick me out of this forum for disclosing this very secret information, which is not widely shared....

OK, looking in your honest eyes closely I can clearly see that you are ensuring the necessary discretion level and you will not populate the answer to anyone else even when tortured for....

So, there is the information, which is available for tight, closed circle of top-level devs....

P.S. DEVs, sorry, I couldn't resist
25th May 2014, 08:19 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sorry i didnt understand best....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
25th May 2014, 08:32 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by placitum

Sorry i didnt understand best....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

yes.. I should predict difficulties in reading with understanding.... OK, more simple version:
write the name of process in Googe.com (there is a search bar on the page), and then point your mouse on the button: "SEARCH", and pressright button on your mouse.

If you still would have difficulties in understanding, ask someone adult....
25th May 2014, 08:35 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Aha,i did that but i could't find anything specific about that process

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
26th May 2014, 12:44 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by placitum

Aha,i did that but i could't find anything specific about that process

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

I see... have you tried to ask your parents about it? Maybe your primary school teacher would have 5 minutes to help you? No? so, maybe grandpa? Still no success?
OK, so, following the link I provided you, from the first search result, you will be redirected to this point.

Now, it will be difficult: how do you think: what can be the application, which full name is: APK Name: Samsung Billing ????

P.S. Good Lord, how I am missing the times when kiddos were given a Barbie or Lego when they were graduating from kindergarten...
The Following User Says Thank You to spamtrash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 05:23 PM |#7  
KingOfDope's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Emmeloord
Thanks Meter: 132
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash

I see... have you tried to ask your parents about it? Maybe your primary school teacher would have 5 minutes to help you? No? so, maybe grandpa? Still no success?
OK, so, following the link I provided you, from the first search result, you will be redirected to this point.

Now, it will be difficult: how do you think: what can be the application, which full name is: APK Name: Samsung Billing ????

P.S. Good Lord, how I am missing the times when kiddos were given a Barbie or Lego when they were graduating from kindergarten...

I'm sorry for my generation
But don't worry there are some that have more knowledge, like me!

BTW: I'm 15
26th May 2014, 08:19 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfDope

I'm sorry for my generation

BTW: I'm 15

Nothing to be sorry about, as I think that it is not related with age... her/his age I assumed based on generic sound of comment, rather than on the particular knowledge level
The Following User Says Thank You to spamtrash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 07:13 PM |#9  
KingOfDope's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Emmeloord
Thanks Meter: 132
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash

Nothing to be sorry about, as I think that it is not related with age... her/his age I assumed based on generic sound of comment, rather than on the particular knowledge level

ahh Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes