Post Reply

[Q] brightness on Note

OP S.Mmahmoud

27th May 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Hi.
I have galaxy samsung note 10.1 2014 and when I open a note in "S Note" app,the brightness of the screen goes very high.I use the brightness control in notification but nothing changes.alto when I close the application, everything is fine.
27th May 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #2  
HardlyRock's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Is it happens everytime? Or just rare?..if it happens rare just restart your device...

Sent from my GT-S6812 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by HardlyRock; 27th May 2014 at 04:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to HardlyRock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardlyRock

Is it happens everytime? Or just rare?..if it happens rare just restart your device...

Sent from my GT-S6812 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No,it happens all the time,but first when I got this device,it was normal but suddenly one day it changed and since then I've been trying to fixed it but no luck doing that.
But yes it happens every time.
27th May 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #4  
HardlyRock's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Just take a chance to reboot (restart) it and tell me afterward..

Sent from my GT-S6812 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to HardlyRock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardlyRock

Just take a chance to reboot (restart) it and tell me afterward..

Sent from my GT-S6812 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you so much for your attention.
It didn't work.still the same
27th May 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #6  
HardlyRock's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Didnt thought so that it is that much tough..okay just turn off the auto brightness mode or powersaving mode. Tyen slide the brightness control high to low. Hope this works.

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to HardlyRock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardlyRock

Didnt thought so that it is that much tough..okay just turn off the auto brightness mode or powersaving mode. Tyen slide the brightness control high to low. Hope this works.

Good luck

Ha,how knew?!
It worked.thanks so much.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank