Ask a question

No registration required

Note 3 charging/not charging

OP ivan0323

20th May 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
So I have a galaxy note 3 tmobile and I plug it in to charge via micro USB and it shows the phone is charging but the phone doesn't actually charge? When I try to charge it through the mains whilst turned off, it just vibrates every 2 seconds and shows a line across the screen as though something was going to show but stopped. Kind of thing you would see with a knackered screen. It works just fine when powered on and I don't have a spare battery. I know it's not the cable because I have 3 different ones and it happens with all of them. Anyone know what this is?? Please help

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
[QUOTE=ivan0323;52789009]So I have a galaxy note 3 tmobile and I plug it in to charge via micro USB and it shows the phone is charging but the phone doesn't actually charge? When I try to charge it through the mains whilst turned off, it just vibrates every 2 seconds and shows a line across the screen as though something was going to show but stopped. Kind of thing you would see with a knackered screen. It works just fine when powered on and I don't have a spare battery. I know it's not the cable because I have 3 different ones and it happens with all of them. Anyone know what this is?? Please help

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th May 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #3  
Flag Lisburn
Thanks Meter: 48

882 posts
More
It sounds like a dud battery because of the screen issue you said (Sounds like not enough current is being supplied to the board) , i had a similar problem with my old note 1. Buy a new battery, or borrow someones and see if it works!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread