Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help Me Please to unlock mi Lg..

Tip us?
 
salamander17
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Default Help Me Please to unlock mi Lg..

Any Can help me to download this 2 file pls and upload for a free server.. MEGA mediafire, Dropbox o other you like free..

http://filepixy.com/lg101

http://fileme.us/file/0SC978

This File Is For Unlock My Device For Free..

Help Download for me i cant get a complete a survey..
 
luisoman2000
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 820
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander17 View Post
Any Can help me to download this 2 file pls and upload for a free server.. MEGA mediafire, Dropbox o other you like free..

http://filepixy.com/lg101

http://fileme.us/file/0SC978

This File Is For Unlock My Device For Free..

Help Download for me i cant get a complete a survey..
Just out of curiosity, what exactly are those 2 files?
Pantech Burst
Rooted and Gizmolord 3.0 (sold!)


Xperia Ion
Running Aoba_PureBlack_Ultimate Privacy(sold! Really miss it though)

Lg Optimus G(AT&T) (Sold 3 of em so far)
Running EG8 Rom

Samsung Galaxy S
(loaner from a friend-returned)

BLU Dash 4.0 (JB 4.2 version)
Loaned it to my bro while he fixes his S3

Lg Optimus G Pro(finally!!)
Running LG G3 Optimus V4.5 GPRO by Bountyman
 
salamander17
Old
(Last edited by salamander17; 27th May 2014 at 05:52 PM.) Reason: More inf
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what exactly are those 2 files?

Is a Software that unlock My Lg Free...

Generate Unlock Codes. For Lg

Can You Check Here...

http://simlockcalculators.com/lg-ultimate-remover/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuaA3ib-pxA

Help Help Me ...
 
luisoman2000
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 820
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander17 View Post
Is a Software that unlock My Lg Free...

Generate Unlock Codes. For Lg

Can You Check Here...

http://simlockcalculators.com/lg-ultimate-remover/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuaA3ib-pxA">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuaA3ib-pxA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
I've seen that site before and it looks really shady. I wouldn't trust it if i were you.
Pantech Burst
Rooted and Gizmolord 3.0 (sold!)


Xperia Ion
Running Aoba_PureBlack_Ultimate Privacy(sold! Really miss it though)

Lg Optimus G(AT&T) (Sold 3 of em so far)
Running EG8 Rom

Samsung Galaxy S
(loaner from a friend-returned)

BLU Dash 4.0 (JB 4.2 version)
Loaned it to my bro while he fixes his S3

Lg Optimus G Pro(finally!!)
Running LG G3 Optimus V4.5 GPRO by Bountyman
 
0verwatered
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2011
So far 3 people including myself have offered to pay to get your phone unlocked for you and you have yet to take advantage of it. SMH
The Following User Says Thank You to 0verwatered For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes