Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more

Multi Boot: The Fall of Nandroid?

more

NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box

The post NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box appeared first on … more

Pixie Dust – XDA Game Time!

more
Post Reply

With Sense 6 comming out

OP gerry8

27th May 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #11  
gerry8's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

One last thing for the night....are you sure you didn't flash the faux hboot? Or did you really manually lock and turn s on?

Faux? Whats that. I manually locked both. Will u contact me through here or another place?
27th May 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #12  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,653
 
3,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry8

Faux? Whats that. I manually locked both. Will u contact me through here or another place?

I will pm you tomorrow
27th May 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #13  
gerry8's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

I will pm you tomorrow


Thank u so much
27th May 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #14  
gerry8's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

I will pm you tomorrow

Hi there,

I sent you a PM did you receive?
27th May 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #15  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,653
 
3,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
@Sonic2756 Does your java card support the vzw m7 hboot 1.56?
27th May 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #16  
synisterwolf's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,269
 
6,561 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
I've never encrypted and ruu but there is a tool that supposed to be able to do it. Its called " RUUVEAL ". might want to look into it / ask the dev how to use it. you might be able to re-encrypt the zip for s-on status.
27th May 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #17  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,653
 
3,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by synisterwolf

I've never encrypted and ruu but there is a tool that supposed to be able to do it. Its called " RUUVEAL ". might want to look into it / ask the dev how to use it. you might be able to re-encrypt the zip for s-on status.

yeah.. the problem is that ruuveal will encrypt it fine.... it won't however sign it. For an s-on phone that signing is what matters most... so even though we could re-encrypt it... we would still need an S-off phone to flash it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #18  
synisterwolf's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,269
 
6,561 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

yeah.. the problem is that ruuveal will encrypt it fine.... it won't however sign it. For an s-on phone that signing is what matters most... so even though we could re-encrypt it... we would still need an S-off phone to flash it.

Learned something new. Thank you.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes