Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 44,533 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

With Sense 6 comming out

Tip us?

gerry8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat View Post
One last thing for the night....are you sure you didn't flash the faux hboot? Or did you really manually lock and turn s on?
Faux? Whats that. I manually locked both. Will u contact me through here or another place?

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry8 View Post
Faux? Whats that. I manually locked both. Will u contact me through here or another place?
I will pm you tomorrow

gerry8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I will pm you tomorrow

Thank u so much

gerry8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I will pm you tomorrow
Hi there,

I sent you a PM did you receive?

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 989

DONATE TO ME
@Sonic2756 Does your java card support the vzw m7 hboot 1.56?

synisterwolf
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,187
I've never encrypted and ruu but there is a tool that supposed to be able to do it. Its called " RUUVEAL ". might want to look into it / ask the dev how to use it. you might be able to re-encrypt the zip for s-on status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Congratulations on being the kind of person who corrects the grammar of others, unsolicited. You're the Microsoft Word Paperclip.

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by synisterwolf View Post
I've never encrypted and ruu but there is a tool that supposed to be able to do it. Its called " RUUVEAL ". might want to look into it / ask the dev how to use it. you might be able to re-encrypt the zip for s-on status.
yeah.. the problem is that ruuveal will encrypt it fine.... it won't however sign it. For an s-on phone that signing is what matters most... so even though we could re-encrypt it... we would still need an S-off phone to flash it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

synisterwolf
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,187
Quote:
yeah.. the problem is that ruuveal will encrypt it fine.... it won't however sign it. For an s-on phone that signing is what matters most... so even though we could re-encrypt it... we would still need an S-off phone to flash it.
Learned something new. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Congratulations on being the kind of person who corrects the grammar of others, unsolicited. You're the Microsoft Word Paperclip.