4.4.2 notification drawer

OP vigitilante

27th May 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

63 posts
Hey guys, im using Omnirom+iodak v10 and i am having problems with the notification drawer, i can't seem to figure out how to add new icons/apps. This is a minor thing, but it bugs me the F out

Thanks!
27th May 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 776

1,812 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigitilante

Hey guys, im using Omnirom+iodak v10 and i am having problems with the notification drawer, i can't seem to figure out how to add new icons/apps. This is a minor thing, but it bugs me the F out

Thanks!

if you mean quicktiles, afaik, there's a little button on quick tile drawer in the upper right corner that allows you to enter edit mode, however there is only limited amount of options available, so you can't actually add new&different ones, just hide the existing.
27th May 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

63 posts
so i only get total a of 19 pre-determined tiles(profile icon included) and i can't add anything else? Is this issue ROM based?
27th May 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 776

1,812 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigitilante

so i only get total a of 19 pre-determined tiles(profile icon included) and i can't add anything else? Is this issue ROM based?

don't know the exact number. this is rom feature, yes. i think this is paranoid android style of q tiles, not sure. it looks a bit prettier than regular cm qucik tiles, but it's heavily limited with available tiles
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread