Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 53,519 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.2 notification drawer

Tip us?

vigitilante
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default 4.4.2 notification drawer

Hey guys, im using Omnirom+iodak v10 and i am having problems with the notification drawer, i can't seem to figure out how to add new icons/apps. This is a minor thing, but it bugs me the F out

Thanks!

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigitilante View Post
Hey guys, im using Omnirom+iodak v10 and i am having problems with the notification drawer, i can't seem to figure out how to add new icons/apps. This is a minor thing, but it bugs me the F out

Thanks!
if you mean quicktiles, afaik, there's a little button on quick tile drawer in the upper right corner that allows you to enter edit mode, however there is only limited amount of options available, so you can't actually add new&different ones, just hide the existing.
To install custom roms on O4x:

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
4. flash custom recovery (cwm)
5. flash roms
6. if you encounter any issues, search, they've been answered already.

Got issues with RIL/IMEI/BASEBAND on custom 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 ROMs on p880? Click me for possible solution!

vigitilante
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
so i only get total a of 19 pre-determined tiles(profile icon included) and i can't add anything else? Is this issue ROM based?

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigitilante View Post
so i only get total a of 19 pre-determined tiles(profile icon included) and i can't add anything else? Is this issue ROM based?
don't know the exact number. this is rom feature, yes. i think this is paranoid android style of q tiles, not sure. it looks a bit prettier than regular cm qucik tiles, but it's heavily limited with available tiles
To install custom roms on O4x:

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
4. flash custom recovery (cwm)
5. flash roms
6. if you encounter any issues, search, they've been answered already.

Got issues with RIL/IMEI/BASEBAND on custom 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 ROMs on p880? Click me for possible solution!