Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Carrier Unlock SPH-l710

Tip us?

Skelly260
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Carrier Unlock SPH-l710

Im trying to get my SPH-l710 off of sprints network and onto Net10's network. I got the lost /stolen status lifted and i got the MSL from sprint so i have access to all the # menus i also have the latest philz and super SU. I was just wondering what i would need to do in order to activate this phone onto net10. they have the meid and say there system is trying to assign my phone a number but i see no change and all the settings are still pointing at sprint. the only thing i cant change is the APN and its pointed at sprint so how do i do this im frustrated

Skelly260
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Bump ill donate to whoever can help me resolve this issue

Sent from my Z768G using XDA Free mobile app

joeyhdownsouth
Old
(Last edited by joeyhdownsouth; 27th May 2014 at 04:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly260 View Post
Im trying to get my SPH-l710 off of sprints network and onto Net10's network. I got the lost /stolen status lifted and i got the MSL from sprint so i have access to all the # menus i also have the latest philz and super SU. I was just wondering what i would need to do in order to activate this phone onto net10. they have the meid and say there system is trying to assign my phone a number but i see no change and all the settings are still pointing at sprint. the only thing i cant change is the APN and its pointed at sprint so how do i do this im frustrated
Have you read THIS
G2(Sprint)-stock
G3(Sprint)-stock rooted
Galaxy S3(Sprint)-ROM:C-rom/KERNEL:dkp-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced
Galaxy S5(Boost)-ROM/KERNEL:M.O.A.R.-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced
Moto G(unlocked to CellularOne)-ROM/KERNEL:LiquidSmooth-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced
Note 10.1-ROM/KERNEL:Hyperdrive-RECOVERY:Philz CWM Advanced

burghfan3
Old
(Last edited by burghfan3; 28th May 2014 at 12:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 345
There are people offering remote flashing services on ebay. I have had 4 Sprint phones flashed to StraightTalk, using Verizon towers. 2 of them were S3's. If I find the link, I'll message it to you. If you have access to all menus, you can change the APN. You will need to use a 3rd party messaging app. They'll hook you up

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2