HELP...stuck in samsung title

OP sashaphily

27th May 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Phily
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
so I make a goof step....I would like install HyperDrive 16...So I update form 4.3 to 4.4.2, install HD16...after install (nc5 patch - I think its modules))), and after my phone reboot my wifi doesnt work..so I decide to do RESTORE (before I flash HD16 I make backup)...and now I stuck on samsung title (i still can go to recovery (but not safestrap, and I can go to download mode)......now I read and find nc5 modules, but its to late....
SO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??

Its possible to flash http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209
and after I will able to flash 4.4.2 and I will keep root???

so I flash fullwipe and go back to 4.3....already flash 4.4.2 so far everythink work good...BUT:help please...I just install HD16.1, and I need ukrainian or russian languages...I can add one of them to handwriting recognition....

But how to add languages to change all menu ???in HD15 I have lot of different languages???

and I have problem with SU :there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it???any body know how to fix this??

fix Su:after 4.4.2 I flash HD16, flash modules, and flash 1 moore time SU....now su work ....
Last edited by sashaphily; 28th May 2014 at 03:45 PM.
28th May 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 417

1,168 posts
Donate to Me
More
Definitely worth a try

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread