Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 51,736 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Games and photo problems

Tip us?

G14nk4rl0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down Games and photo problems

Few weeks ago I took some photos with my wife and I transfer to the notebook some of the were damaged with a half gray photo. We can't see nothing.

Some games are having problems also if an example I download Subway surfers today, I can play normally but the next day when I open the app again it close automatically, if I would like to play again need to unistall, reinstall to play again.

I've already reboot from factory but still the same, I have some pictures damaged that I can share if necessary.

I can send to the assistance but I'd like to know if there is anything that I can try before lose few days waiting for the same answer.

Apreciate the attention in advance

nicholaschum
Old
Thanks Meter 932

DONATE TO ME
I'd say you got a corrupted microSD if that's where your photos are being corrupted. Big apps tend to install their apps on the SD card and if your microSD is faulty, it would fail to launch.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Problem with ROMs? Try this. Still no? Ask me on Google+!
Root/TWRP/Kernel/ROM/Downgradable and KNOX 0x0 on N900W8? My guide.

Phone: Note 3 - Rogers SM-N900W8
Temasek UO v119 w/ ke. v3.86, TWRP 2.7.1, NA2 BL, NB7 Modem, KNOX 0x0

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)
PA 4.2 Beta 2, TWRP 2.7, Multiboot - UbTouch, Ub13.10, PA, CM11

Note 3 ◆ Xperia Tab P ◆ Nexus 7 ◆ Note II LTE ◆ S III LTE ◆ One X ◆ Note I ◆ Galaxy Nexus ◆ S II LTE ◆ S II

G14nk4rl0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum View Post
I'd say you got a corrupted microSD if that's where your photos are being corrupted. Big apps tend to install their apps on the SD card and if your microSD is faulty, it would fail to launch.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your assistance. I will back up my photos not damaged and videos, format the micro sd and if continues, will change for another one.
Didn`t think about this.

once again thanks.