Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

Camera Not working [STOCK][C690X][4.4] Update to 14.3.A.0.681 [Root & XZDR][LB/UB]

OP silverfox013

27th March 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #11  
jerpelea's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Lund
Thanks Meter: 37,253
 
6,482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
Donate to Me
hi Guys,

i have flashed my device again when camera was not working with same 4.4 ftf rom and now camera seems to be working again

can you confirm this fix for your device

br
J
27th May 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
same problem .
if downgrade at .681 it will work again this camera
27th May 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #13  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,163
 
9,673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_no

same problem .
if downgrade at .681 it will work again this camera

have you read the post above yours? It gives you a fix to try
27th May 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

have you read the post above yours? It gives you a fix to try

I dont have any backup
Ta backup
27th May 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #15  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,163
 
9,673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_no

I dont have any backup
Ta backup

please read the post again, it does not say that, it says to flash a FTF again

At the very least I so hope you have learned to read before you start going flashing or unlocking your phone.

You have unlocked your bootloader so its very easy

Flash a 757 FTF
Flash XZDR dual recovery kernel (From [NUT]s download page here http://nut.xperia-files.com/) (Extract the boot.img, flash it with fastboot flash boot boot.img, then enter recovery and flash the whole .zip)

Then flash supers.zip from chainfire http://download.chainfire.eu/420/Sup...erSU-v1.99.zip

then enter recovery (Philz and goto philz settings and enable verify root on exit, then reboot and conform to fix root)
28th May 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

please read the post again, it does not say that, it says to flash a FTF again

At the very least I so hope you have learned to read before you start going flashing or unlocking your phone.

You have unlocked your bootloader so its very easy

Flash a 757 FTF
Flash XZDR dual recovery kernel (From [NUT]s download page here http://nut.xperia-files.com/) (Extract the boot.img, flash it with fastboot flash boot boot.img, then enter recovery and flash the whole .zip)

Then flash supers.zip from chainfire http://download.chainfire.eu/420/Sup...erSU-v1.99.zip

then enter recovery (Philz and goto philz settings and enable verify root on exit, then reboot and conform to fix root)

okay i try it , but if that same problem . i downgrade into 4.3 until waiting problem solved
Last edited by hell_no; 28th May 2014 at 02:39 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank