Please please help im desperate

27th May 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Guys i need help asap plz so i installed a rom to my htc m8 and im guessing in the setting the fastboot is on and i cant turn it on because the phone wont load it say " phone has stopped unexpectedly" says the same thing for blinkfeed its just a black screen in the background and in the bottom left it says safe mode also i cant reboot into recovery pleaseee please help ASAP i need my phone back up and running
28th May 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 69

341 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo91311

Guys i need help asap plz so i installed a rom to my htc m8 and im guessing in the setting the fastboot is on and i cant turn it on because the phone wont load it say " phone has stopped unexpectedly" says the same thing for blinkfeed its just a black screen in the background and in the bottom left it says safe mode also i cant reboot into recovery pleaseee please help ASAP i need my phone back up and running

Volume up and power together for ten seconds should restart your phone. Then quickly let those two go and hold volume down while it restarts to get to the bootloader and from there recovery should be an option (if it's not press power once and it should appear.) Did you erase cache? If so, you might want to factory reset.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
thanksss
Quote:
Originally Posted by lampel

Volume up and power together for ten seconds should restart your phone. Then quickly let those two go and hold volume down while it restarts to get to the bootloader and from there recovery should be an option (if it's not press power once and it should appear.) Did you erase cache? If so, you might want to factory reset.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

thank you soooo muchhhh
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread