Post Reply

SGH I337 MK2 stuck in odin mode PLEASE HELP

OP jssja

26th May 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #1  
jssja's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I recently rooted my S4, everything seemed like it was working just fine. Here is where it all fell apart.

1) I chose to reboot into recovery mode from the Goomanager
2) Phone rebooted into Odin Mode
3) Cannot boot regularly and nothing I have tried can get me out of Odin Mode.

I used Kingo android root to root my phone.

Im dieing please help me
26th May 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #2  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,505
 
10,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
You can't put on a custom recovery on mk2. You're going to have to Odin the mk2 tar file to recover your device

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #3  
jssja's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

You can't put on a custom recovery on mk2. You're going to have to Odin the mk2 tar file to recover your device

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks a lot. an you assist me in doing that?
26th May 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #4  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,505
 
10,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssja

Thanks a lot. an you assist me in doing that?

Look in the general forum for firmware nb1, mk2. The second post had the tar file you need

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #5  
jssja's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Look in the general forum for firmware nb1, mk2. The second post had the tar file you need

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app


You helped me in the past, thanks a lot, should i follow the steps b4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post50784586
26th May 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #6  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,505
 
10,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssja

You helped me in the past, thanks a lot, should i follow the steps b4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post50784586

Sorry, directed you to the wrong thread in my last post. This is what you need http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49687770

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #7  
jssja's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Sorry, directed you to the wrong thread in my last post. This is what you need http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49687770

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

thanks a lot again bro, im gonna do it right now, get back to you in a bit.
28th May 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #8  
jssja's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssja

thanks a lot again bro, im gonna do it right now, get back to you in a bit.

it worked thanks alot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes