[Q] Blu Life One Rom Request

OP rcgamer

9th March 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
I'm sorry to make my first post here a request but I am getting kind of desperate. After installing an app (Chainfire 3D) my Blu Life One wouldn't get past the boot screen. I searched high and low but couldn't find a stock rom for it so I settled on the Micromax Canvas 4 stock. Since then I only get Edge connection when I was getting H+ at almost all times. So basically I have to try to find a Blu Life One stock rom (USA if that matters) hoping to get my data speeds back. I found one from brazil on the Blu Products Dev Teams Google+ page but it erred at "restoring /system". Other than that I just can't find one.
12th March 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 150

1,805 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcgamer

I'm sorry to make my first post here a request but I am getting kind of desperate. After installing an app (Chainfire 3D) my Blu Life One wouldn't get past the boot screen. I searched high and low but couldn't find a stock rom for it so I settled on the Micromax Canvas 4 stock. Since then I only get Edge connection when I was getting H+ at almost all times. So basically I have to try to find a Blu Life One stock rom (USA if that matters) hoping to get my data speeds back. I found one from brazil on the Blu Products Dev Teams Google+ page but it erred at "restoring /system". Other than that I just can't find one.

just flash a blu life one modem.Blu Life One Modem

Then wipe cache and dalvik.
12th March 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Richmond

6 posts
More
Thanks for the response. I'll give that a shot. I actually started using the Wiko Stairway Rom and it worked perfectly. I do love that Canvas 4 boot though. Thanks again.

BTW, the Wiko Stairway rom is offered by Wiko themselves for download along with drivers. I would link to it but can't until I have my 10 posts.

Your link just goes to a facebook page that says Sorry This page isn't available.
Last edited by rcgamer; 12th March 2014 at 03:39 PM.
13th March 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #4  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 150

1,805 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcgamer

Thanks for the response. I'll give that a shot. I actually started using the Wiko Stairway Rom and it worked perfectly. I do love that Canvas 4 boot though. Thanks again.

BTW, the Wiko Stairway rom is offered by Wiko themselves for download along with drivers. I would link to it but can't until I have my 10 posts.

Your link just goes to a facebook page that says Sorry This page isn't available.

My bad. I uploaded it on our FB group page. Try this instead
https://www.dropbox.com/s/agkh117hp1...-25-850mhz.zip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #5  
Flag Caracas

46 posts
I lost the second SIM card
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose makalolot

My bad. I uploaded it on our FB group page. Try this instead
https://www.dropbox.com/s/agkh117hp1...-25-850mhz.zip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi Makalolot,

I followed your suggestion and I flashed this "Moly..." but it is still connecting as EDGE.

Would you know where can I get an original BLU or Stairway Radio?
Last edited by cjserrab; 28th May 2014 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Wrong post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread