Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,988 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any LG Flex Users got to a M8?

Tip us?

psn1819
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvarts View Post
So, can anyone who has owned both phones and used them for a while (like at least a week or more) tell me which one has better battery life between G2 and M8? Spec wise G2 has bigger battery but M8 has smaller screen and newer processor.... Can someone please tell me which performed better in battery department in real life use? Thanks
It's a mix bag ...I had all 3...the g flexs 3500mah battery is very strong and can last long like 9-10hrs on a single charge. it just the p-oled and few older features drain it...I'd also say that even though the g2 has a 3000mah and the one has a 2600mah the battery life is pratically the same which is kind of strange but that might be a snapdragon 800vs 801 thing ...they last around 7-8hours on a single charge..just bare in mind that you can't lose with any of them really..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skrap3
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I had a LG g2. With my new contract on T-mobile i got a new m8. 2 weeks and I was back on my LG. M8 is bigger but with a smaller screen, Sense 6 sucks hard in my opinion and the battery life wasnt even that close to the g2. Camera sucks on g2 but for me it's the better Phone.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

epsix
Old
Thanks Meter 240

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrap3 View Post
I had a LG g2. With my new contract on T-mobile i got a new m8. 2 weeks and I was back on my LG. M8 is bigger but with a smaller screen, Sense 6 sucks hard in my opinion and the battery life wasnt even that close to the g2. Camera sucks on g2 but for me it's the better Phone.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Lolz.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2