Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] need original vold.fstab

OP tikoo777

26th May 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Raipur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
unfortunately i have replaced vold.fstab file of s2 plus 4.2.2 and rebooted then phone stuck at boot i want to go in stock rom and i have
backup also bt that file is deleted in system/etc so phone
stuck at boot only one file i need to go back
in stock pls developers anyone here can s upload that file so i will move it to my cwm backup and restore it pls upload asap :'(
26th May 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #2  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 156
 
387 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoo777

unfortunately i have replaced vold.fstab file of s2 plus 4.2.2 and rebooted then phone stuck at boot i want to go in stock rom and i have
backup also bt that file is deleted in system/etc so phone
stuck at boot only one file i need to go back
in stock pls developers anyone here can s upload that file so i will move it to my cwm backup and restore it pls upload asap :'(

Just flash the stock rom via Odin and then flash CWM.You won't loose anything
26th May 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Raipur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Just flash the stock rom via Odin and then flash CWM.You won't loose anything

i have no stock rom in my pc that's the reason i m asking to upload that 1 file of 1kb can u pls upload it its only 1kb sir inside system/etcvold.fstab pls pls pls
26th May 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Raipur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Just flash the stock rom via Odin and then flash CWM.You won't loose anything

pls sir upload it its only 1kb file pls
26th May 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #5  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
4,404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
@tikoo777

see attachment
Attached Files
File Type: zip vold.fstab.zip - [Click for QR Code] (529 Bytes, 52 views)
26th May 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Raipur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

@tikoo777

see attachment

sir its of official 4.2.2 ??
27th May 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #7  
safariking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
4,404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoo777

sir its of official 4.2.2 ??

Yes

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app
28th May 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Raipur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

Yes

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

thanks bro

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes