Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,925 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Rom For stable Stock Use

Tip us?

Whelan189
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Best Rom For stable Stock Use

Hey, guys got the 802 and loving it, I hate skins over phone i prefer stock android then install xposed for my tweaks, cant find the right one for my lg g2, i used to flash alot but know i just want to find the right daily driver, I tryed cm11 however its a bit buggy with wifi/data cuts out somethings or doesnt load stuff when i have fine connection, anyone suggest a stable stock rom, or whether i should go with tweaked lg stock, thanks

motoman992
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Try Mahdi rom

Sent from my LG G2

Rayan
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whelan189 View Post
Hey, guys got the 802 and loving it, I hate skins over phone i prefer stock android then install xposed for my tweaks, cant find the right one for my lg g2, i used to flash alot but know i just want to find the right daily driver, I tryed cm11 however its a bit buggy with wifi/data cuts out somethings or doesnt load stuff when i have fine connection, anyone suggest a stable stock rom, or whether i should go with tweaked lg stock, thanks
I'd say any of the Cloudyfa Roms are great daily drivers. I prefer CloudyFlex because of its black UI, stability, performance, long lasting battery, etc.

But nothing beats you trying them all and see what you like the most.

Good luck!
Twitter: @RayanMX
My Daily Driver: LG G2 32 GB
Other Deivces: Motorola Moto X (white), Samsung Galaxy Note, Nokia Lumia 900, Motorola Atrix 4G (sold), Motorola Lapdock (sold), Asus Transformer Tablet, Nexus One Google Phone (retired), Viewsonic G Tablet (retired), Nokia N97 40 Gb *sold*, Nokia 5530 *gave it away*, HTC Touch*died*, HTC Touch Diamond GSM*sold*, Palm Pre GSM*sold*

Robshr
Old
Thanks Meter 220

DONATE TO ME
Malladus ROM is another good choice for a stock ROM I've been using it for a couple of months now as a daily driver and haven't had a single reboot sod or force closes or freeze ups but like the previous posts suggests no harm in trying a lot of different ones to find the one you prefer flash away and have fun
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 now referred to as my g3 mini
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS

mrm43
Old
Thanks Meter 213
Lightning rom. Try it. It's stable and bug free for me on d802.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Saqib Nazm
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 7,720

DONATE TO ME
Best ROM/Kernle thread is not allowed in XDA, as it implies to compare works made by developers. We all have our own preferences and needs for a daily use, try for yourself...Thread closed
Currently on a Leave, Please reach to my Fellow Moderators If you need

XDA Forum Rules | Get Moderators Help | Admins & Moderators
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe