Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 41,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HelP]Installing CWM problem.. !!

Tip us?

Jiii
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [HelP]Installing CWM problem.. !!

Hello ..

I having a problem installing CWM i tried ODIN to flash CWM .img file but it didn't work and I tried other using Flashify. but it say's error.. No Recovery partition part .. Please Help me..

palmaputravp
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiii View Post
Hello ..

I having a problem installing CWM i tried ODIN to flash CWM .img file but it didn't work and I tried other using Flashify. but it say's error.. No Recovery partition part .. Please Help me..
What version of CWM? try this cwm, maybe helped : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682722

Jiii
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
nothings happening..

MirXas
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiii View Post
Hello ..

It's not the .IMG you have to flash, it's the .TAR, or .TAR.MD5 wich contains the .IMG file.
Always press the THANKS button below the post if helped

NitrousBurner
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Try this and follow the instructions in the youtube video somewhere there in the post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682722

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

And regarding flashify, it works but on first open of the app, it says recovery partition not found. Here's the solution: Open the app then reboot into recovery, then reboot back into system and go back to flashify and it should detect your recovery version (in your case, stock recovery).

Press the thanks button if this helped you 👍☺

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app