[Q] Lock screen interface bug

OP 3RAN7ON

28th May 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
More
Hello, I've noticed something with the Moto G (It may happen with other KK devices, but this is the only one I have to test) When I play a Netflix movie thru my phone to the chromecast on the TV, the Netflix lockscreen interface shows on my phone, as it should. But when I also turn on another app the uses the lockscreen interface, say Pandora radio, there is a conflict for what to play and what to display on the lockscreen. It happen frequently that I am playing a Netflix for a family member thru chromcast while running around the house or taking the dogs for a walk etc when I would also want to stream music from the phone. The phone will only play music for a couple of seconds then pauses. Also the lockscreen interface frequently switches between Netflix and Pandora. Does anyone know a way around this?
28th May 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

102 posts
Don't know a way around it other than only running either netflix or pandora at one time, not both.

On a related note, I can't get the navigation (pause,play, fwd) controls on the pandora locksreen widget to work. Any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread