Default spn-conf.xml in Android 4.2.2

Hi Guys,

I've got an Acer Liquid E2 Duo (which sadly has no own Device Area on xda).

I'm Living in Austria, and I'm an internet - heavy user, therefore I need a good Dataplan (flat) and decent bandwith, but very little short messaging and telephone.

Therefore I've got 2 sim cards putted into my Dual-Sim bay:

The first sim-card is from "yesss!" (which is a cheap - line from A1, no fix monthly paying, only 3 cent per min talking and 3 cent per short message).
The second sim-card is from "Drei" (3 in german language, the dataplan is flatrate 10MBit/sec for 15€/month).

This solution is the cheapest for me. I Pay 15€ per month fix for unlimited fast internet (i need 5-10GB per Month without speed - limit), and for 20SMS and roughly 30min talking i pay additional 1,5€.

A Little bit history:
yesss! was first the cheap-line from the provider Orange. Orange was bought from DREI. so all ORANGE Antennas are now DREI Antennas. Before ORANGE was sold to DREI, ORANGE sold their cheap Line to A1. Reduced to the technical side: yesss! was first using the antennas from ORANGE, but now this is changed to that fact, that yesss! is now using the antennas from A1.

DREI is a relatively young provider which has got many 3G Antennas, but no good GSM (2G) Radius on their antennas and problems inside big buildings. Therefore they made an agreement with A1 (which has the best GSM (2G) antennas and receiving radius in Austria) so they can use their antennas for their customers where they are not able to receive their 3G Antennas. Now this agreement ended, and they made a new agreement (the same) with T-MOBILE. Reduced to the technical side: DREI sim-cards are using DREI 3G antennas, but if no 3G antennas available, they can use the GSM (2G) antennas from T-Mobile.

The problem is, that my mobile phone thinks that I'm in history in which yesss! origin antannas are ORANGE and DREI's origin 2G partner is A1.
Therefore my mobile phone reconises both situations as Roaming, which disturbes me because I have to activate Roaming and I'm very often in the near of the border of Austria/Slowenia and Austria/Hungary, and therefore my mobile phone is not able to know which provider is national (and produces no costs) and which is from other country and takes huge amounts of money for every single MegaByte.

I found out that there exists the "spn-conf.xml" in /system/etc, in which are the settings for the provider are saved.
I tried to add 2 entries:
Code:
Select Code
<spnOverride numeric="23210" fake_home_on="23203"/>
<spnOverride numeric="23212" fake_home_on="23201"/>
23210 is DREI, 23212 is yesss!, 23203 is T-Mobile and 23201 is A1.

unfortunately this doesn't work, nothing has changed. Despite the changes (and yes I've restarted the phone many thimses), I'm still in Roaming Mode.

Maybe anyone can Help?

Thanks in advance!

BR, Michael

Edit:

I forgot to add that I'm using the Sc0rpion Rom from this thread with the latest OTA updates.