FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Cannot install any application

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By amoeba97, Junior Member on 25th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am a newbie to all such stuff. i installed the MIUIv5 rom on my a110. the installation was successful but since then i cannot install any app, neither from the sd card nor from the play store. I have even tried installing other custom roms but the problem persists. Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to amoeba97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th May 2014, 05:12 PM |#2  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoeba97

I am a newbie to all such stuff. i installed the MIUIv5 rom on my a110. the installation was successful but since then i cannot install any app, neither from the sd card nor from the play store. I have even tried installing other custom roms but the problem persists. Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

calm down and flash bindassbost kernel if u r using jb 4.2 rom.
hit thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Recognized Noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 06:44 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognized Noob

calm down and flash bindassbost kernel if u r using jb 4.2 rom.
hit thanks

which one?? the old bindassboost or the unified bindassboost?
btw thanks for ur prompt help
The Following User Says Thank You to amoeba97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 02:51 PM |#4  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoeba97

which one?? the old bindassboost or the unified bindassboost?
btw thanks for ur prompt help

unified bb kernel. it has s2w and s2s features too. dont say thanks press the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to Recognized Noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 05:18 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognized Noob

unified bb kernel. it has s2w and s2s features too. dont say thanks press the thanks button

relief!!!!!
worked!
so now how do i press the thanks button.. the button under your post doesnt work for me..(i know you'll help me out with that )
26th May 2014, 05:32 PM |#6  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoeba97

relief!!!!!
worked!
so now how do i press the thanks button.. the button under your post doesnt work for me..(i know you'll help me out with that )

well, under my picture of transformers, there is a thank button. that is the one.

dont forget to check if ur camera is working. sometimes it doesnt work
The Following User Says Thank You to Recognized Noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 04:46 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Angry
ok so as i've thanked you thrice solve yet another problem....
wifi does not connect
"Obtaining IP address" doesn't go.
ROM: MIUIv5
Kernel:bindassboost 2.6
The Following User Says Thank You to amoeba97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 05:37 PM |#8  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoeba97

ok so as i've thanked you thrice solve yet another problem....
wifi does not connect
"Obtaining IP address" doesn't go.
ROM: MIUIv5
Kernel:bindassboost 2.6

maybe that is one of the bugs of that rom. i assure u it has nothing to do with kernel. u cud try a foolproof bugless rom like me.
28th May 2014, 09:36 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognized Noob

maybe that is one of the bugs of that rom. i assure u it has nothing to do with kernel. u cud try a foolproof bugless rom like me.

Hmmm.... ok.
Can you give me the link to your rom and kernel so that i can ditto my phone to yours? Hope that normalizes my phone
28th May 2014, 10:11 AM |#10  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoeba97

Hmmm.... ok.
Can you give me the link to your rom and kernel so that i can ditto my phone to yours? Hope that normalizes my phone

i will send rom link in private message. just flash it as per instructions and patch it. then flash bb kernel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes