Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need help please

Tip us?

john122675
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default need help please

i was on 4.3 custom rom with safestrap i upgraded using the method that was come up with recently and have been using a 4.4 custom rom for awhile with safestrap i attempted to install anoter 4.4 custom rom today i did everything i have done in the past few weeks wich always worked now it only boots to the samsung screen that says custom and wont go past it which means i am not getting to the safestrap screen to get into safestrap i can get into download mode but not sure what to do being im on safestrap im not sure if i can odin a new system or is that going to take away my root and all please help on what steps i need to do to keep my root and everything.... thanks in advance and sorry for the long post im frustrated.

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by john122675 View Post
i was on 4.3 custom rom with safestrap i upgraded using the method that was come up with recently and have been using a 4.4 custom rom for awhile with safestrap i attempted to install anoter 4.4 custom rom today i did everything i have done in the past few weeks wich always worked now it only boots to the samsung screen that says custom and wont go past it which means i am not getting to the safestrap screen to get into safestrap i can get into download mode but not sure what to do being im on safestrap im not sure if i can odin a new system or is that going to take away my root and all please help on what steps i need to do to keep my root and everything.... thanks in advance and sorry for the long post im frustrated.
Which rom did you try to load?

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom
so long Verizon and my awesome S4 , hello TMO G3

sashaphily
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
sorry for my english....but I just fix my from stuck on samsung title...so what I did:I flash by odin 4.3 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209
then I make root from same link...than I flash back to 4.4.2.....and flash hyperdrive......all by instruction...and now looks everything work good...

john122675
Old
(Last edited by john122675; 28th May 2014 at 12:53 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashaphily View Post
sorry for my english....but I just fix my from stuck on samsung title...so what I did:I flash by odin 4.3 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209
then I make root from same link...than I flash back to 4.4.2.....and flash hyperdrive......all by instruction...and now looks everything work good...
i was on echo 4.4 tried installing hyperdrive 16 were you on nc2 safestrap

sashaphily
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
i was on echo 4.4 tried installing hyperdrive 16 were you on nc2 safestrap

I was on mk2 before flash 4.4.2 ...so after I flash 4.4.2 I have nc5.......HD16 its still nc5