Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with Spice Coolpad 2 MI-496

Tip us?

nutboy38
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Problem with Spice Coolpad 2 MI-496

Hi,

I have purchased one Spice MI-496 in the month of February 2014. It was working fine apart from the Banking SMS. I searched for solution and found it in here. I updated it to version 8 and was happy that the sms were being received.

Please not I am a newbie in this Android world.

Now suddenly I saw a problem arising. When I am calling someone or receiving some calls and at the same time I want to do some other operation in the mobile (even by touching the unlock button), the set immediately goes into 'Cleaning up resources mode'. Thereafter I tried with V9, IMUI, but all have the same problem.

I am so disheartened now that I do not know what to do.

Would someone like FR or someother member help me out of this situation?

I would ever remain grateful to you people.

nutboy38
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutboy38 View Post
Hi,

I have purchased one Spice MI-496 in the month of February 2014. It was working fine apart from the Banking SMS. I searched for solution and found it in here. I updated it to version 8 and was happy that the sms were being received.

Please not I am a newbie in this Android world.

Now suddenly I saw a problem arising. When I am calling someone or receiving some calls and at the same time I want to do some other operation in the mobile (even by touching the unlock button), the set immediately goes into 'Cleaning up resources mode'. Thereafter I tried with V9, IMUI, but all have the same problem.

I am so disheartened now that I do not know what to do.

Would someone like FR or someother member help me out of this situation?

I would ever remain grateful to you people.
Someone please help me as I am having a very rough and tumultuous time with my phone