1. can the c6903 firmware be flashed on my c6902 without any problem ( such flash was not applicable on my galaxy ace and there was no any correct way, you are left with a bricked device, but I see only c6903 threads)
2. if so , can i flash the link of ftf on NUT thread (it is c6903 ftf----- else i have to go to ftf mega collection and flash c6902 IN ftf?
3. can the flash tool unlock and lock bootloader so that i get my warranty again ( will i loose root after locking bootloader ?)
4. does unlocking bootloader crashes camera? ( i think i read months before that 20,7 mp stop working)
5. if unlocking bootloader crashes camera shall i install Z1-lockeddualrecovery2.7.123-BETA.flashable.zip (8.47MB) from this site http://nut.xperia-files.com/ from flashtool ... if so plz tell how ..
6. how can i relock bootloader, if i unlock it?
7. what flashiing ftf withou ta means?
8. does flashing kernel, recovery and ftf are same ways i.e just put them in flashtool/firmware path and use "flash" button and follow flashing..(please do elaborate here, if u can add pics thanks). I read the noobs guide but it was for xperia x10.
9. After rooting-- flashing recovery-- all i have to do is wipe data, dalvik cache and install rom
10. i also got my back glass cracked due to my phone getting placed under my bed table while studying... i read many T&C of accidental warranty policy,, so is this reason a valid reason to get warranty,, how much will be the cost of changing back glass as accidental warranty is only 1 time useable..
At last thanks for giving your precious time and clearing my doubts