LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] TWRP + Int2Ext script issue

OP LS.xD

7th May 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 587

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm kinda fascinated that CM11 has been released for our Wildfire S I use TWRP 2.7.0.0 as it provides the ost features Only point is that i can't flash any Int2Ext scripts using TWRP, I already tried to find some valid informations about the reasons without success. Means i have to switch recoveries everytime I install a new rom. As my device with S-ON seems not to support any kind of "on-the-fly" recovery flashing BUT typing the flash command using Terminal Emulator, the easiest solution was to get a Int2Ext script thats flashable via TWRP.

Is it possible?

If its not --> Could someone please tell me why ?!

All valid informations are appreciated
7th May 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 339

560 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

I'm kinda fascinated that CM11 has been released for our Wildfire S I use TWRP 2.7.0.0 as it provides the ost features Only point is that i can't flash any Int2Ext scripts using TWRP, I already tried to find some valid informations about the reasons without success. Means i have to switch recoveries everytime I install a new rom. As my device with S-ON seems not to support any kind of "on-the-fly" recovery flashing BUT typing the flash command using Terminal Emulator, the easiest solution was to get a Int2Ext script thats flashable via TWRP.

Is it possible?

+1
16th May 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Quote:

Is it possible?

I have the same problem, AFASI from Google, it is because the updater-binary( or updater-binary?) of these scripts are toooo old, so TWRP just refused to flash.

I tried CWM, it could do it. However, it cannot wipe sd-ext which created by TWRP...Damn it
The Following User Says Thank You to ruolian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #4  

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruolian

I have the same problem, AFASI from Google, it is because the updater-binary( or updater-binary?) of these scripts are toooo old, so TWRP just refused to flash.

I tried CWM, it could do it. However, it cannot wipe sd-ext which created by TWRP...Damn it

I just installed TWRP and am unable to FORMAT\Partition my Sd card
17th May 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #5  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
More
Quote:

for deleting sd-ext partition connect your phone to pc(as mass storage) and use minitool partition wizard for deleting sd-ext partition
17th May 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #6  

11 posts
More
Quote:

Is it possible?

Are you aware of any method to enable partition sd card option in the TWRP recovery 2.7.0.0 . The partition sd card option is removed from Advanced options. Please help
27th May 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #7  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro

for deleting sd-ext partition connect your phone to pc(as mass storage) and use minitool partition wizard for deleting sd-ext partition

negative way

whether the REC do partition or use GParted on linux, the ext4 part could NOT be wiped by the newest CWM REC built by Oliver. I had to give up it.
I think something went wrong with the building
27th May 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #8  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
More
use older CWM
28th May 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #9  

11 posts
More
Quote:

negative way

whether the REC do partition or use GParted on linux, the ext4 part could NOT be wiped by the newest CWM REC built by Oliver. I had to give up it.
I think something went wrong with the building

Thats Right !!! I have used the older version of CWM with int2Ext4+ and the rom works like a butter
28th May 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 12

25 posts
More
Use Phil'z Touch recovery, everything works with it (sd-ext formatting, INT2EXT* flashing)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2605331

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread