Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] TWRP + Int2Ext script issue

Tip us?

LS.xD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] TWRP + Int2Ext script issue

I'm kinda fascinated that CM11 has been released for our Wildfire S I use TWRP 2.7.0.0 as it provides the ost features Only point is that i can't flash any Int2Ext scripts using TWRP, I already tried to find some valid informations about the reasons without success. Means i have to switch recoveries everytime I install a new rom. As my device with S-ON seems not to support any kind of "on-the-fly" recovery flashing BUT typing the flash command using Terminal Emulator, the easiest solution was to get a Int2Ext script thats flashable via TWRP.

Is it possible?

If its not --> Could someone please tell me why ?!

All valid informations are appreciated
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

AmirNajjar
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
I'm kinda fascinated that CM11 has been released for our Wildfire S I use TWRP 2.7.0.0 as it provides the ost features Only point is that i can't flash any Int2Ext scripts using TWRP, I already tried to find some valid informations about the reasons without success. Means i have to switch recoveries everytime I install a new rom. As my device with S-ON seems not to support any kind of "on-the-fly" recovery flashing BUT typing the flash command using Terminal Emulator, the easiest solution was to get a Int2Ext script thats flashable via TWRP.

Is it possible?

+1
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:
ROM: WFSY11.0
Recovery: PhilZ Touch Recovery
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Next Device:Nexus 7 2013
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========

ruolian
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:

Is it possible?

I have the same problem, AFASI from Google, it is because the updater-binary( or updater-binary?) of these scripts are toooo old, so TWRP just refused to flash.

I tried CWM, it could do it. However, it cannot wipe sd-ext which created by TWRP...Damn it
The Following User Says Thank You to ruolian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aditroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruolian View Post
I have the same problem, AFASI from Google, it is because the updater-binary( or updater-binary?) of these scripts are toooo old, so TWRP just refused to flash.

I tried CWM, it could do it. However, it cannot wipe sd-ext which created by TWRP...Damn it
I just installed TWRP and am unable to FORMAT\Partition my Sd card

Kenny_cro
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

for deleting sd-ext partition connect your phone to pc(as mass storage) and use minitool partition wizard for deleting sd-ext partition

Aditroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:

Is it possible?

Are you aware of any method to enable partition sd card option in the TWRP recovery 2.7.0.0 . The partition sd card option is removed from Advanced options. Please help

ruolian
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro View Post
for deleting sd-ext partition connect your phone to pc(as mass storage) and use minitool partition wizard for deleting sd-ext partition
negative way

whether the REC do partition or use GParted on linux, the ext4 part could NOT be wiped by the newest CWM REC built by Oliver. I had to give up it.
I think something went wrong with the building

Kenny_cro
Old
Thanks Meter 3
use older CWM
....every day is the first day of the rest of your life....

Aditroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
negative way

whether the REC do partition or use GParted on linux, the ext4 part could NOT be wiped by the newest CWM REC built by Oliver. I had to give up it.
I think something went wrong with the building
Thats Right !!! I have used the older version of CWM with int2Ext4+ and the rom works like a butter

Lomanic
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Use Phil'z Touch recovery, everything works with it (sd-ext formatting, INT2EXT* flashing)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2605331